Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Rating system

Your players is slow training with all that skills. But if you not are suposed to get SA OR POS.. Its ok

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders Bjerregaard View Post
    Your players is slow training with all that skills. But if you not are suposed to get SA OR POS.. Its ok
    Dude, I have no clue who you are referring to, but if you are talking about the screenshot of my lvl 8 account, then I would love you know how you can justify that statement.

But let me help you: I am not a token buyer and I am only starting to tank seasons to build up players. As I have a full crew of 22 players, it is very very expensive to buy 18yo fast trainers. Because of that, I have to use medium trainers. buying the 18yo fast trainer is like buying a younger scout and is rare for this account. I tend to favour my lvl 9 account with the Liverpool jerseys and am tanking that season as well so my guys will be 5-6* for the end of next season.

But if you are talking about some other team in this thread, sorry for disturbing you. Frankly, I re-read your post a few times, and I am still not sure what you mean.

players younger than me though, the more that I have been removed from the CUP. wtf?? confusing!
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Rating system-ratings.jpg

Check out the screenshot. I won the game 4-0. I have 2 players on 8 and rest of them 7. Opponent has 5 players on rating 8 and all of them defense players and the gk. lol

I am starting to believe that this is the most unrealistic football management game of all times.
    cracicot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmet Aygun View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ratings.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	13700

Check out the screenshot. I won the game 4-0. I have 2 players on 8 and rest of them 7. Opponent has 5 players on rating 8 and all of them defense players and the gk. lol

I am starting to believe that this is the most unrealistic football management game of all times.
    Looking at your screenshot, I think the ratings could be pretty accurate. You won 4-0, but your team looks far superior to your opponents. Maybe their defenders played really well to keep the score down to just four.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Looking at your screenshot, I think the ratings could be pretty accurate. You won 4-0, but your team looks far superior to your opponents. Maybe their defenders played really well to keep the score down to just four.
    Don't do this to me my friend. I won the game 4-0 and my team totals 72 out of 110 on ratings. Oppenent looses 4-0 and his team gets 79 out of 110. On rating basis he played better than me and still loose the game 4-0 Also on stats it says 2 saves for his GK. His GK concedes 4 and saves 2 and still get 8 on rating? I totaled 19 shots and 10 of them on target. That is a neat-work for his defense to get 8? More than %50 of my shots are on target and %40 shooting efficiency; and his defense played better than my strikers?

If those stats are accurate I rest my case.
    cracicot likes this.

But the stats aren't accurate. They never are. And hardly ever make any sense.
    LONDON CITY

But the stats aren't accurate. They never are. And hardly ever make any sense.
    Thats what we are talking about in this thread, but it was you who said
    "Looking at your screenshot, I think the ratings could be pretty accurate"

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmet Aygun View Post
    Thats what we are talking about in this thread, but it was you who said
    I think we are mixing up RATINGS and STATS here. It's the stats that usually don't make any sense. True, the ratings are not always truly fair, but what I first meant was that maybe their defenders had a really good match for their quality, whereas although your strikers did well to score 4, maybe they should have got many more. You say that you had 10 shots on target, but you only scored 4 times. Therefore his defence must have stopped at least another 6 goalbound shots. That's what I meant by them playing well.
    LONDON CITY

I think we are mixing up RATINGS and STATS here. It's the stats that usually don't make any sense. True, the ratings are not always truly fair, but what I first meant was that maybe their defenders had a really good match for their quality, whereas although your strikers did well to score 4, maybe they should have got many more. You say that you had 10 shots on target, but you only scored 4 times. Therefore his defence must have stopped at least another 6 goalbound shots. That's what I meant by them playing well.
    I think many aspects of this game doesn't make any sense. But imo if anything is more accurate; stats are more accurate than ratings. Your opinion could be different than mine that is ok.

But no defense deserves good ratings; if their team concedes 4 goals. And as I wrote 10 out of my 19 shots finds its target. If that would be like 4 out of 19 shots and all of them would have been converted to a goal; than I could say that the defense played better but the GK was in his bad day. But for the stats like 10 out of 19 shots on target; I can't say his defense and GK are on their good day. At least I don't want them in my team after watching a 4-0 game on this circumstnaces. Anyway what are we discussing? We are trying to give meaning to one of the most unlogical football manager game in history.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12