Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: TOPKERS TV Rights -> Tokens "extra"??? Where are the "tokens extra"???. SWIDDLES...

Rookie

TOPKERS TV Rights -> Tokens "extra"??? Where are the "tokens extra"???. SWIDDLES...

The first one "NORDEUS" titles:
    "Get 1 token daily, no matter what" and inside the condition talks: "Get 1Token when you sign. Get 1Token every, whether you log in or not"

The second one "SPEED" titles:
    "Come back every day to earn extra" and inside the conditions talks: "Get 1token when you sign. Get 1token every day you log in. Get 1token extra for coming back 4 days in a row."
    -------------------
    The 3th right IS A CHEAT, TOP ELEVEN EXPLAINS IT CHEATING OR TOP ELEVEN IS SILLY STUPID TO EXPLAIN IT PROPERLY. SO YOU, TOP ELEVEN SHOULD CHANGE THE EXPLANATION AND GIVE ME BACK ABOUT 21 TOKENS YOU TOP ELEVEN HAS CHEAT TO ME.

The 3th right is "TOPKERS" and is closed till level 3 managers. But we all can read his Title: "Defeat your league oponents to get more tokens". When we arrive to level3 then we can open the contract to read the conditions and this says/explains that... "Get 1token extra for winning a league match." And "Get 1token extra..." And "Get 1 token extra..." The SPEED Rights always is talking about "EXTRAS" !!!!!

And dont forget that the first rights doesn't talk about extra tokens. Just 1 token every day. And the second rights talks about 1 token every day... and 1 token extra the 4th day..." SO WHAT ****ING TOP ELEVEN YOU STUPID SILLY at the 3th rights TOPKERS you explain us that if i defeat an oponent league i will get 1 token extra?? EVERY DAY I WIN A MATCH YOU ****ING STUPID SILLY DON`T GIVE ME ANY TOKEN EXTRA. WHERE ****ING IS THE EXTRA TOKEN?!?!?!?!? ALL THE DAYS I HAVE DEFEAT AN OPONENT LEAGUE I ONLY HAVE 1 TOKEN BUT NO EXTRA!!!! AND THE DAY I DIDN´T DEFEAT MY OPONENT I DON´T HAVE ANY TOKEN AT ALL.

WHAT A ****ING TOPKERS TV RIGHTS ARE TALKING ABOUT "EXTRAS"?"??"?"?"?"?

SO I DENUNCE YOU TOP ELEVEN AND/OR TOPKERS COMPANY YOU OWE ME ABOUT 20 TOKENS.

I ASK YOU THE TOKENS THIS TV RIGHTS EXPLAINS. IF YOU DON`T GIVE ME I WILL DENUNCE YOU HERE AND EVERY PLACE I CAN. UNDERSTOOD??!?!?! SO GIVE ME THE EXTRA TOKENS THAT RIGHT EXPLAINS AND IF YOU DON`T WANT TO CONTINUE GIVING EXTRA TOKENS, CHANGE THE EXPLANATIONS OF THE CONDITIONS OF THAT TOPKERS TV RIGHTS.
    Last edited by LesterMind; 05-27-2013 at 08:11 AM.

Banned
    Their choice of working is misleading...They need to revise their wording to reflect their process properly.

you are completely 100% correct with the "EXTRA" wording.

They owe many people these "EXTRA" tokens for using these sponsers. Looks like Nordeus has to explaining to do....

And why, may I ask would you even consider the 3rd option when the 2nd option is the best?

Just saying

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Also says up to 30 tokens so i guees thats what you got 30 tokens
    ✰✰OCFP✰✰

Its beyond stupid that you have to wait 3 seasons to qualify for a sponsorship deal that is worse than the starter deals. Clearly someone was stoned when they thought of this particular "feature". it makes no sense to me or most people but some delusional gimp thought it would be funny to offer a far worse deal that you had to work to qualify for and then realise was completely useless. I guess that's one way of saying "ha ha sucked in, I fooled you"........Confused much?? join the club lol.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    And why, may I ask would you even consider the 3rd option when the 2nd option is the best?

Just saying
    Isn't it clear that he was mislead to believe that 3rd option had the most potential for a winning manager?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post

Just saying
    Why even OFFER the league win option and the 4th option of an advance? Complete ripoffs to take advantage of people who dont know better.

Quote Originally Posted by Too Deadly View Post
    Its beyond stupid that you have to wait 3 seasons to qualify for a sponsorship deal that is worse than the starter deals. Clearly someone was stoned when they thought of this particular "feature". it makes no sense to me or most people but some delusional gimp thought it would be funny to offer a far worse deal that you had to work to qualify for and then realise was completely useless. I guess that's one way of saying "ha ha sucked in, I fooled you"........Confused much?? join the club lol.
    Exactly. Only Tommy Token would want this 3rd option as they know they should win every game, BUT the way they worded it with the word EXTRA is misleading in that you expect your daily token and ANOTHER if you win your league game.

There is a sucker born every minute....and they play T11.

I did it once, I actually used tokens to get out of it, it's that bad.

Apprentice
    jesus christ! some idiots about on here isnt there! and whats with the complete over reaction and caps? i can read your post without you having to put it in big letters.

yes, the wording is poor. but it quite clearly says, upto 30 tokens, where as the second deal says upto 35, and if youre as dedicated as this thread comes across then youll be on the game every day to take advantage of the best offer. now just calm down!

It's stupid, having to wait a few months just to unlock an offer which is no good.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast