Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cracicot

Thread: Winning a Title

Winning a Title

season 11 was the last time i managed to win a league title. i'm in season 18 now and i honestly think top eleven blocked me from winning them, because i've always had the better teams yet haven't been able to win one for ages. since that season 11 i've also only won 1 cup and 2cl but i've had a ton of 2nd place finishes and 1/2 3rd place finishes.

i've also lost to plenty weak teams in finals and leagues since then. i know the match engine is screwed up but why do i continuously lose. i choose formations/tactics/orders correctly and use my power ups yet continue not being able to win.

what am i doing wrong ? or is it just the match engine that's screwing me over and pretty much i have to deal with it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stive08 View Post
    season 11 was the last time i managed to win a league title. i'm in season 18 now and i honestly think top eleven blocked me from winning them, because i've always had the better teams yet haven't been able to win one for ages. since that season 11 i've also only won 1 cup and 2cl but i've had a ton of 2nd place finishes and 1/2 3rd place finishes.

i've also lost to plenty weak teams in finals and leagues since then. i know the match engine is screwed up but why do i continuously lose. i choose formations/tactics/orders correctly and use my power ups yet continue not being able to win.

what am i doing wrong ? or is it just the match engine that's screwing me over and pretty much i have to deal with it.
    match engine. 100%. Tank a season or two and build up to 5/6* and then PWN the league. Hire Howard Webb from ManUre and you will win every game with a mysterious penalty. GUARANTEED!
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.