Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Top eleven will be not true

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    This. It doesn't look like you watched your game. If you did then why didn't you make a substitution? You can't expect to buy trophies and not work for it, right?
    Top eleven will be not true-1111untitled.jpgTop eleven will be not true-2222untitled.jpgTop eleven will be not true-3333untitled.jpgTop eleven will be not true-4444untitled.jpgTop eleven will be not true-5555untitled.jpg

Kaka, i have substitutions and/or modify their tactics/formations in all match

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    This. It doesn't look like you watched your game. If you did then why didn't you make a substitution? You can't expect to buy trophies and not work for it, right?
    Agreed dude.....heard this all somewhere b4 haven't we ?......
    Raykco likes this.
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

You should have made a formation change somewhere around half time and played narrow diamond, would have helped. And whats ur ST name???? A Girl Xinh Xinh??????? Change his name, might help. LOLs

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by quangduy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1111untitled.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	13759Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2222untitled.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	13760Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3333untitled.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	13761Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4444untitled.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	13762Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5555untitled.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	13763

Kaka, i have substitutions and/or modify their tactics/formations in all match
    lol, your screenshot shows that you watched the match, but didn't make any substitutions during the match (And therefore I assume you also didn't make any changes to the tactics during the match).

Personally I don't see the point of NOT making a substitution if you watch the match, even if you're winning, as it's just a free green booster.

Dude, all comments point that even if you have the best team does not mean automatically a season with no losses. Second if you have watched the game, you should have changed formation/tactics definetly. And another thing think yoursef if in real life better teams always win... Who would bother to watch games/football matches or whatever that will be with certain winner before the event?! As I see both teams and depending to tactics you should have won, as in percentage - 70% to 30%, however that is not 100% to 0...it is simple.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12