Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By Raykco
  • 4 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By Ahmet Aygun
  • 2 Post By cracicot
  • 1 Post By cracicot

Thread: Match Fixing

Match Fixing

There are numerous posts on here about various topics relating to the game not being realistic compared to real life (number of injuries, strange match results, etc), but there is 1 big difference to the real game, MATCH FIXING.

Now I, (along with many others), am tanking the season, playing illegal formations, players out of position, lack of fitness, etc, to deliberately try to affect the result, so we lose. Now if this was real life, we certainly wouldn't get away with it and would have fines, points deductions, demotions, etc. And we certainly wouldn't be boasting about it to the media.

Oh well. Its only a game.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

I've setup the "Ljepoje Wall" here midway through the season on this account, To purposely avoid being promoted.

*Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    There are numerous posts on here about various topics relating to the game not being realistic compared to real life (number of injuries, strange match results, etc), but there is 1 big difference to the real game, MATCH FIXING.

Now I, (along with many others), am tanking the season, playing illegal formations, players out of position, lack of fitness, etc, to deliberately try to affect the result, so we lose. Now if this was real life, we certainly wouldn't get away with it and would have fines, points deductions, demotions, etc. And we certainly wouldn't be boasting about it to the media.

Oh well. Its only a game.

Yes this is only a game. However there are things you can improve and things you can't improve. No-one can predict your intentions about a match as long as you don't speak out-laud in this game. But IRL there are more than a one person effecting the results, so in match fixing cases one or more than one of those(a player, manager, directors, refs...) get caught. In this game it is only you and it is almost impossible to catch and predict these kinds of things. And at the end if you loose all your games that won't effect a thing in your leauge.

However injuries, match engine, stats, ratings are something much more easier to improve. All the games in market are being improved with patches along its user feedbacks. Even the best and most selling manager game "Football Manager" have at least 3 patches after releasing the game. People here don't complain about red packs being unrealistic or transfer system's unrealistic rules. They are mostly complaining about "major bugs" about the game play.

If I won a game 4-0 and my team has a total of 72 rating whereas the oppenent has 79; now this must be a bug. If it won't be accurate at all why the hell are there rating system?

Or this is a football manager game. It means tactics and manager actions are everthing. If I have a set-up tactic and if the result wouldn't change with regards to an opponent manager's action; what is the purpose of playing the game at first place?

There are things Nordeus can't change, but people are complaining about the things they can and should change.
    Macca0507 likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmet Aygun View Post
    Yes this is only a game. However there are things you can improve and things you can't improve. No-one can predict your intentions about a match as long as you don't speak out-laud in this game. But IRL there are more than a one person effecting the results, so in match fixing cases one or more than one of those(a player, manager, directors, refs...) get caught. In this game it is only you and it is almost impossible to catch and predict these kinds of things. And at the end if you loose all your games that won't effect a thing in your leauge.

However injuries, match engine, stats, ratings are something much more easier to improve. All the games in market are being improved with patches along its user feedbacks. Even the best and most selling manager game "Football Manager" have at least 3 patches after releasing the game. People here don't complain about red packs being unrealistic or transfer system's unrealistic rules. They are mostly complaining about "major bugs" about the game play.

If I won a game 4-0 and my team has a total of 72 rating whereas the oppenent has 79; now this must be a bug. If it won't be accurate at all why the hell are there rating system?

Or this is a football manager game. It means tactics and manager actions are everthing. If I have a set-up tactic and if the result wouldn't change with regards to an opponent manager's action; what is the purpose of playing the game at first place?

There are things Nordeus can't change, but people are complaining about the things they can and should change.
    This is a football manager game. If it were anything else we would be able to play the actual game like FIFA. Like you said, tactics and manager actions are everything, but Nordeus hasnt quite got a game engine that reflects that. They need some professionals to come in and revamp this game because they are very mickey-mouse right now. They have a troll engine that produces unrealistic results, they have magical healing packs and Red Bull green drinks for condition. This whole setup is a money making scheme in the guise of a football manager game. You dont get anything out of it, as there is no satisfaction for being the best because there is no top league.

At the end of the day, it comes down to what do you want to waste your money on??? I thought this game was cool at first, but soon learned that it is hardly worth any money at all. If I were running it, I would make this a much better game and less of a money scamming pretender.

Cracicot OUT!
    Saransh Vatsa and Ahmet Aygun like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    This is a football manager game. If it were anything else we would be able to play the actual game like FIFA. Like you said, tactics and manager actions are everything, but Nordeus hasnt quite got a game engine that reflects that. They need some professionals to come in and revamp this game because they are very mickey-mouse right now. They have a troll engine that produces unrealistic results, they have magical healing packs and Red Bull green drinks for condition. This whole setup is a money making scheme in the guise of a football manager game. You dont get anything out of it, as there is no satisfaction for being the best because there is no top league.

At the end of the day, it comes down to what do you want to waste your money on??? I thought this game was cool at first, but soon learned that it is hardly worth any money at all. If I were running it, I would make this a much better game and less of a money scamming pretender.

Cracicot OUT!
    I can not agree with you more. As for the red and green packs I would tolorate them if the match engine, stats and ratings could be acceptable. But as you said they are also unrealistic. But it is obvious that they don't have any capacity to make any changes to this game; rather than changing token prices.

Banned
    I can not agree with you more. As for the red and green packs I would tolorate them if the match engine, stats and ratings could be acceptable. But as you said they are also unrealistic. But it is obvious that they don't have any capacity to make any changes to this game; rather than changing token prices.
    I never even looked at the prices of the tokens for that sale. As I swore I would never buy tokens ever again, the price matters not. Even if it was 100 Tokens for $1, they are not getting one more penny of my money for this ****e.

this game is a time waster for me, until I get an Xbox or PS4. I just d/l a few computer games like Thief and Mechwarrior, which are the best games I have played, so I dont have much time before the twins come.

They really need to invest the $$ into this game and make it better or its going to go down the tubes fast.
    Ahmet Aygun likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I never even looked at the prices of the tokens for that sale. As I swore I would never buy tokens ever again, the price matters not. Even if it was 100 Tokens for $1, they are not getting one more penny of my money for this ****e.

this game is a time waster for me, until I get an Xbox or PS4. I just d/l a few computer games like Thief and Mechwarrior, which are the best games I have played, so I dont have much time before the twins come.

They really need to invest the $$ into this game and make it better or its going to go down the tubes fast.
    Same here... I stopped paying anymore as for this season. Would I make difference? I don't think so, but at least I wouldn't feel bad and waste my money.

Banned
    Same here... I stopped paying anymore as for this season. Would I make difference? I don't think so, but at least I wouldn't feel bad and waste my money.
    All it takes is one person to start a movement. This is more like a bowel movement though...