Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Transfers

Banned

Transfers

Anyone know the reason as to why i´m struggling to find ***** quality players on the transfer list, several times a day i log in and look to strenghten my squad, but only ***** quality is what i´m looking for, but there are hardley anyone available, and if there is a player or two there then there in there 30´s, any suggestions on this, i´m looking for a ml/aml, must have both positions, quality about 68/69, anyone got one for sale message me, thanks.
    Yinhung likes this.

Maybe you are on the top of your server.
    Its end of season, probably not many people are selling.

Banned
    You are most likely at the top of the server. tank a season or better yet, tank 2 and you will have tons of 5*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Maybe you are on the top of your server.
    Its end of season, probably not many people are selling.
    Not been many all season to be honest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    You are most likely at the top of the server. tank a season or better yet, tank 2 and you will have tons of 5*

What you mean at the top of the server, and what you mean by tankin a season or 2.

Top of the server means that there arent levels above you, your actual level is the top, next season you got one level up, but you continue o stay on the top.

Tanking means lose on purpose to stay 2 or 3 season in the same level, that way some managers will passe you, and you will have 2 levels of managers above you, that will sell there 3 stars, that you will see as 5 stars. By tanking your players will also be stronger, since they will not lose one star.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    What you mean at the top of the server, and what you mean by tankin a season or 2.
    It took me some time to understand and I still dont know what server I am on, nor do I give a **** anymore. The only thing you need to know is that when you keep winning, apparently you get grouped with other better teams and friends. As you get better, the amount of quality players lessens to make it so you will go nuts in bidding wars for the paltry amount of 4/5* players you sometimes get on the auction list. OR it will piss you off so that you end up buying tokens and scouts because of the lack of quality players to buy from the auction list.

I am sure someone will explain it better but for me, thats all I need to know.

how does that affect you? Same as me. I decided to tank a season. That means to come in 8th - 14th so you dont progress to the next level and your players lose a star as your competition gains in quality. You lose out on the money you win from being in 1st - 7th, and no Champions League games next season, but it gives you time to build up tokens and boosters and skill points so that the next season you will have a team full of 4/5/6 * players and can compete with the best of them.

Tanking a season drops you down a notch in terms of level of server. What does that mean to you? it means you will see more 4/5* quality players on your auction list. If you tank 2 seasons in a row, you will see a ****load of 5* players.

Since there is no best league to be in, and there are infinite amounts of leagues, you can never be the best team, so advancing levels means absolutely jack-squat.

So if you want 5* players on your auction list, tank a season or two and you will see them guaranteed.
    Raykco likes this.

Banned
    Playing a 3(n)-2(dml)(dmr)-1(mc)-2(amc)(amc)-2 tonight, im home if he wins he moves above me, but if i win then it could secure me promotion, what would you suggest to counter this formation, i was planning maybe a 4-1-2-1-2, with blue arrows on my dc´s and dmc, red on my wingers, were each 68.5 quality so i think it´ll be who evers forwards can put the ball away that´ll get all 3 points.

Should i start with normal mentality or start defensive, was going to play through the middle as my my 2 m/c´s should over power his 1.

Any suggestions please m8.

Many thanks.

I would go with 31411, normal mentality, midle, mixed, zonal, own half. Counter on, no offside trap.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    Playing a 3(n)-2(dml)(dmr)-1(mc)-2(amc)(amc)-2 tonight, im home if he wins he moves above me, but if i win then it could secure me promotion, what would you suggest to counter this formation, i was planning maybe a 4-1-2-1-2, with blue arrows on my dc´s and dmc, red on my wingers, were each 68.5 quality so i think it´ll be who evers forwards can put the ball away that´ll get all 3 points.

Should i start with normal mentality or start defensive, was going to play through the middle as my my 2 m/c´s should over power his 1.

Any suggestions please m8.

Many thanks.
    Wow, scorps! Way to hijack a thread! I would not normally reply but what the hell, who gives a ****.

--------ST----ST------
    ----------------------
    -ML-------MC-------MR-
    -------DMC--DMC------
    -----DC---DC---DC-----

OR

-----------ST----------
    ----------AMC---------
    -ML-------MC-------MR-
    -------DMC--DMC------
    -----DC---DC---DC-----

Up the middle, attacking, mixed, mixed, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast