Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Raykco
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Last day to sign new contract

Last day to sign new contract

Hello

can someone say when the last day to let a player sign a new contract is, before he is gone?

Because right now, the player want a raise from 3,900 dollar too 11,000 dollar. And I saw that if I renew a contract, I have to pay the new wage for the entire season, instead of the old one. Even if there are already 22 days gone and only 4 left.

So I thought, if I wait untill the start of the new season, I only have to pay the new price, starting the next season. Also, because I'm gonna promove in ranking, he will ask less. At least, I hope so

But is this gonna work, or will I lose him the final day of this season?

Thx

Rookie
    The price which the player asks for, is dependent on their quality level. So if, for example, they are currently quality level 30, and want $30,000 per season, if you wait until they reach quality level 31 before signing them, they'll probably ask for $31,000 per season.

However regarding when is the latest you can re-sign a player, I'm not sure.

At the end of the season, the player will be out of contract. He will then be like any uncontracted player, and you will have seven days to sign him, before he leaves.
    cracicot likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Do not forget to have at least 14 players with contract signed, otherwise your player without contract will be replaced.
    Raykco likes this.

So, if I have 14 signed players, I can wait untill the start of next season to let him sign?

Yes, thats right!
    I do it that way all seasons.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Do not forget to have at least 14 players with contract signed, otherwise your player without contract will be replaced.
    Are you sure about this? I think you only receive an old, retiring 3* player but your unsigned players should still be there for 7 days waiting for a contract but ineligible to play.

please answer us! i have only 11 signed players and 7 players need a new contract.i will all resign at the beginning of new season. is it ok or dangerous to lost some players at the end?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by David Böttner View Post
    please answer us! i have only 11 signed players and 7 players need a new contract.i will all resign at the beginning of new season. is it ok or dangerous to lost some players at the end?
    My experience has been that you will be given three old 3* players who will retire at the end of the season and you will still have your 7 players who are ineligible to play until resigned which is after day 7.