Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: how to earn golars?

how to earn golars?

Hello, I'm new to this game and I do not know how the dollars you earn. Please explain to me how it's done

thank you
    PS: Sorry if I do not speak English very well, I'm french

Welcome hun you earn dollars by playing in cup games and CL or selling players !!! lol but I'm not the one to help as I have only $300 or so lol but just wanted to say hi !!!!!!!

Also was curious what a Golar was !!!!!! lol xxxxx

you earn money with playing matches and with selling players. Also you earn money with upgrading stadium facilities. example the clubshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieu Mari View Post
    Hello, I'm new to this game and I do not know how the dollars you earn. Please explain to me how it's done

thank you
    PS: Sorry if I do not speak English very well, I'm french
    U must be lvl 1. So, u get some cash every game u play. U also get money from ticket sales. U can go to Finances and set ticket prices, keep them low for more attendance. if u end on the top 7 in your league, u get some prize money u can see the prize money by going in your league and selecting rules and prizes. Same for CL and Cup. U can sell ur players to get money as well. U can get money from investments by paying Tokens for money. Do this only if u buy t as it is not worth saving tokens. If u build utilities in the stadium, u will get money every match by selling utilities. Signing sponsorship contracts also get u money. Sign them by going into finances and then to sponsorships.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

The problem is that the game does make me win any dollars and I do not want to sell my players

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathieu Mari View Post
    The problem is that the game does make me win any dollars and I do not want to sell my players
    It's difficult to make cash until you reach level 5 when things start getting better. If you go to your finances tab, you can see income breakdown.
    One tip is do not let any of your players retire because you cant sell them once they announce they are retiring. On one of my accounts where i am playing with 35 tokens per season i was always buying older players because there would be no competition for them but then i would have 4-5 of the players retire every season so I was never getting any funds for selling players and therefore I didnt have any money..

Players retire between 31 and 34. So if I have a player who is 30 now, i will try to sell him before the season ends because he might announce retirement on Sunday.
    Mo Meow Odom and Cat Harrison like this.

Ok thank you

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    It's difficult to make cash until you reach level 5 when things start getting better. If you go to your finances tab, you can see income breakdown.
    I've bought 3 free transfers after reading people making money off them.
    But is this only viable at level 5? How about at Lvl2-4? I put one of them for sale but got no bids, is this because I'm only L1? The player is 14 quality, should I at least train him up to 4 stars before attempting to sell him again?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    On level one you will find it's pretty hard to sell, because the list has better players than that for sale. Yes gaining a star could help. Some free transfer guys you might find you like and can sell others instead. It it easier when there are levels below you who also are looking at the TL, you might find you sell him early days next season.

Rookie
    Alright then, thanks
    The 3 players I picked up are decent enough for squad players I guess, but might not cut it next season
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast