Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Disillusioned and jaded.

Rookie

Disillusioned and jaded.

Don't think I'll be dishing out any more advice in these forums anymore. Not that many listened anyway. Just can't convince myself that it's right to be encouraging people to play this game the way it is. It's just too flawed and it seems like it will not be fixed in any meaningful way anytime soon. I'll keep playing, for now, but the thrill is gone.
    cracicot and team machado like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    No game I have ever played has been flaw free, yes this game has issues too. I still think it's a lot of fun, since I didn't expect perfection ever anyway, and no matter others' opinion mine is that I believe they are doing what they can to improve it.

I am sorry you will speak up less, your advice has been usually good. I hope you change your mind!
    Raykco and John Tompkins like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Don Duffy View Post
    Don't think I'll be dishing out any more advice in these forums anymore. Not that many listened anyway. Just can't convince myself that it's right to be encouraging people to play this game the way it is. It's just too flawed and it seems like it will not be fixed in any meaningful way anytime soon. I'll keep playing, for now, but the thrill is gone.
    Join the club. I gave up caring about results 2 seasons ago and haven't bought any tokens or watched any videos or downloaded any apps or anything like that till Nordeus fix this. Although the more I read this forum the more I realise its not just a few major flaws that need fixed but a total overhaul!!!!! And the chances of that happening with this mob is zero!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    No game I have ever played has been flaw free, yes this game has issues too. I still think it's a lot of fun, since I didn't expect perfection ever anyway, and no matter others' opinion mine is that I believe they are doing what they can to improve it.

I am sorry you will speak up less, your advice has been usually good. I hope you change your mind!
    I don't think anyone is expecting a flaw free game. I think most peoples complaint is that Nordeus are terrible at making improvements.

Can you tell me what makes you think they are doing what they can? Because I see nothing, lets compare the people who run FM14 and Nordeus.

The FM14 beta game had 600 flaws in it, they fixed them within a week, Nordeus take over 2 years to fix the friendly request system. Miles Jacobson from FM14 is constantly on twitter answering questions from people about the game, Nordeus constantly ignore people.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    I don't think anyone is expecting a flaw free game. I think most peoples complaint is that Nordeus are terrible at making improvements.

Can you tell me what makes you think they are doing what they can? Because I see nothing, lets compare the people who run FM14 and Nordeus.

The FM14 beta game had 600 flaws in it, they fixed them within a week, Nordeus take over 2 years to fix the friendly request system. Miles Jacobson from FM14 is constantly on twitter answering questions from people about the game, Nordeus constantly ignore people.
    I also don't think that forum rants will change anything either. I am not saying that you can't rant, you're free to do that as a customer. But I'm saying that for 2 years people have ranted about friendlies and injuries yet that hasn't been fully fixed yet. So I can't really see it being any different with people constantly bringing up new or recycled topics about how the game isn't working.
    Raykco, Cat Harrison and Macca0507 like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I also don't think that forum rants will change anything either. I am not saying that you can't rant, you're free to do that as a customer. But I'm saying that for 2 years people have ranted about friendlies and injuries yet that hasn't been fully fixed yet. So I can't really see it being any different with people constantly bringing up new or recycled topics about how the game isn't working.
    Makes me feel better!!!

So basically we should do nothing? We should just ignore the problems and just carry on as if everything is great?!

Maybe,just maybe one day Nordeus will look at Football Manager and the way it's run and be completely embarrassed and finally wake up and do something about it.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This isn't a place to compare it to other games, really. It isn't.

I realize that you may have experience with other games, but please speak in general terms, or only in relation to the game this forum is *for*.
    Raykco likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Makes me feel better!!!

So basically we should do nothing? We should just ignore the problems and just carry on as if everything is great?!

Maybe,just maybe one day Nordeus will look at Football Manager and the way it's run and be completely embarrassed and finally wake up and do something about it.
    As I said, rants are fine but do you really think it does anything? A lot of us are getting fed up but nothing is done to fix the game.
    Raykco and Macca0507 like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    This isn't a place to compare it to other games, really. It isn't.

I realize that you may have experience with other games, but please speak in general terms, or only in relation to the game this forum is *for*.
    Sorry but I think it's relevant considering Nordeus keep telling us that the delays in implementing changes is because they have to test for bugs and make sure the changes work yet FM14 can fix 600 bugs in a week?!

As I asked you can you tell me what Nordeus are doing that makes you think they are trying to improve the game incase im missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    As I said, rants are fine but do you really think it does anything? A lot of us are getting fed up but nothing is done to fix the game.
    So we should do nothing? Have you got any better idea's?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast