Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By cracicot

Thread: I'm really frustrated !!

I'm really frustrated !!

Hello,
    As we all know it just unavailable to move server in top eleven game!
    but in my situation it just can't be habdeled any more ! ..
    every season I've got un extremely super hard leauge and barely I've got qualyfied Cuz the teams most of the time are Six stars !!
    I don't know why also the transfer list most of time (90%) all the palyers are 4-3 stars, and barely one palyer is 5 stars and way far from 6, the funniest thing that every manager well fight for him! ...
    What can I do? i see my freinds in them leagues it much more fun cuz they got easier leagues and a great transfer lists (every time about 30 players that they are 5 stars)
    seriously I Considering to remove the game Cuz It's causes to many suffering for me!
    Does any one has Idea??

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Amm View Post
    seriously I Considering to remove the game Cuz It's causes to many suffering for me!
    Don't hesitate to do just that, if needed. That's exactly what I've done. There're tons of other ways to pass time AND not get frustrated all the time.

Hell, it's not even good for your health...
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

Pro
    Adam, have you tried befriending managers that are around your level in the various leagues on your server. As I understand and waiting to confirm at the start of the new season, the engine hopefully put friends together in the same league. The only risk is that some may arrange unwanted friendlies, but these can be removed and then all is normal.
    As for the bidding, you need to know when the market is quite and when busy. You can still get quality players in a quiet market.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Amm View Post
    Hello,
    As we all know it just unavailable to move server in top eleven game!
    but in my situation it just can't be habdeled any more ! ..
    every season I've got un extremely super hard leauge and barely I've got qualyfied Cuz the teams most of the time are Six stars !!
    I don't know why also the transfer list most of time (90%) all the palyers are 4-3 stars, and barely one palyer is 5 stars and way far from 6, the funniest thing that every manager well fight for him! ...
    What can I do? i see my freinds in them leagues it much more fun cuz they got easier leagues and a great transfer lists (every time about 30 players that they are 5 stars)
    Does any one has Idea??
    tank next season. try to come in 8th to 14th. That way it will give you time to build up your players to 5-6* or more and then it will allow the other token buyers to go ahead without you. It is likely the best solution for you
    thon and Peter Haralanov like this.

Thank's guys for ur attention and answers!
    well, Dizzee I'm checking the transfer list everytime and it's the same thing each time! the problem is that in my 13 season's only one time i've not get qualified and next season as "Cracicot" said I've built 5-6* players and I've won the league title.
    I've tried what u said about getting new freinds, but the problem that our server is so tight and only few teams that there is no chance to get a normal league!
    I've asked norredus to move me to other server Cuz most of my real freinds play together and support each other in them server What it just cann't happend at mine !
    I don't know nordeus Must give as at least One chance to pick up the right to move to server that include our really freinds! Does any one know anything about that if there's un opportunity For that?

Banned
    Look, you say the transfer list sucks 90% of the time. it is because you are at the top end of your server. You will rarely see a 4/5* player on the list unless you tank the season once or twice. Believe me, I did the same thing and i have a ton of 5* and I only tanked once. Tanking this season successfully will allow me to have a team full of 5* and a few 6*

Man I think that u r so right ! this is the logical thing, and that's the problem maybe we're at the top of the server even thought we are at 12 level !
    Well let's hope that the next season well gonna be much way better than the pervious!
    thank u Man for ur comments