Page 128 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1447
Like Tree2974Likes

Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

Quote Originally Posted by NeoWilson View Post
    Are you league champion yet Wiesse?

My league prediction was true.. UltraG is my main league rival.

My next 2 rounds are against the bottom teams so if I win next rond the league is pretty much mine since it'd be impossible to close the GD. Just a question, when 2 teams have equal points, in which order does the system decide who will be the winner ?
    Yeah we are league champion. We have 23 points clear on the nr 2. today champions league final.

Last edited by Wiesse; 11-14-2013 at 11:18 PM.
    reddeviljohn and dan1daking like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    Yeah we are league champion. We have 23 points clear on the nr 2. today champions league final.

you have the chance to have a 26-0-0 season. i need to complete my 26-0-0 season before make challenge with you in the league
    Wiesse likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Cup and League Done

dan1daking and Wiesse like this.

Rookie
    FINALE - Oh Oh

Teresa FC won yesterday its first ever Cup-Final 2-1. I am very proud about this accomplishment!!! Today Berkshire, Sakura and Dreamhunter have their CL-Finals. I hope that they will be as successful as Teresa FC.

Berkshire needs one point to seal the League Title while Dreamhunter is one point ahead and will have to play tomorrow in the last round against the secound placed team..
    dan1daking likes this.
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

Pro
    Leagues wonand champs league final today, playing the guy that came second to me in the group stages, I beat him twice then so hopefully...........

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamhunter View Post
    FINALE - Oh Oh

Teresa FC won yesterday its first ever Cup-Final 2-1. I am very proud about this accomplishment!!! Today Berkshire, Sakura and Dreamhunter have their CL-Finals. I hope that they will be as successful as Teresa FC.

Berkshire needs one point to seal the League Title while Dreamhunter is one point ahead and will have to play tomorrow in the last round against the secound placed team..
    Quote Originally Posted by sabankuru View Post
    Cup and League Done

Congrats to u both
    Dreamhunter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Leagues wonand champs league final today, playing the guy that came second to me in the group stages, I beat him twice then so hopefully...........
    All the best buddy.....

Won league match against last position who were 15Q below me 6-1.
    Cazorla scored one and assisted one, Krushovski too ended his goal drought with a go and an assist. Migel' too scored. DC Camacho too scored in a counter attack. Arrieta scored from a free kick. ST Mattis scored the last one.
    MoM Mattis.
    Last two games have increases our GD by 10. We r till 3rd, 2nd play a very strong team tody so hope for their defeat.....
    Dreamhunter likes this.

Rookie
    CL-Finals Preview

Dreamhunter and Berkshire won today's League matches, so it seems that Berkshire has fixed its third title in a row. Dreamhunter still leads by one point and must get an away-draw against our rivals who have about the same quality. We will see - problem is that I won't be able to coach the team.

Today three of my teams are engaged in CL-Finals - and I will sit in a plane and won't have a chance to be present

FC Dreamhunter and FC Sakura have tough opponents. I rested my top 11 players of both teams in the league games so that they will be fit for the games. I believe that Dreamhunter has a chance to win its first CL-title ever while Sakura faces again FC Massimo. It would be great if we could repeat the last year's win in the CL-final against the opponent, but in the League we lost both games. But lately it seems that the steam is running out of Massimo's team as they lost the Cup-Final 1-4 yesterday...

Berkshire Utd is the favorite in its final. We have a Q12 better quality than our opponent and the team is in great spirits and shape.

I am really quite sad that I cannot attend...
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamhunter View Post
    CL-Finals Preview

Dreamhunter and Berkshire won today's League matches, so it seems that Berkshire has fixed its third title in a row. Dreamhunter still leads by one point and must get an away-draw against our rivals who have about the same quality. We will see - problem is that I won't be able to coach the team.

Today three of my teams are engaged in CL-Finals - and I will sit in a plane and won't have a chance to be present

FC Dreamhunter and FC Sakura have tough opponents. I rested my top 11 players of both teams in the league games so that they will be fit for the games. I believe that Dreamhunter has a chance to win its first CL-title ever while Sakura faces again FC Massimo. It would be great if we could repeat the last year's win in the CL-final against the opponent, but in the League we lost both games. But lately it seems that the steam is running out of Massimo's team as they lost the Cup-Final 1-4 yesterday...

Berkshire Utd is the favorite in its final. We have a Q12 better quality than our opponent and the team is in great spirits and shape.

I am really quite sad that I cannot attend...
    All the best all and may all your teams win.... It must be difficult managing 4 teams at a time.
    Dreamhunter likes this.