Page 134 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1447
Like Tree2974Likes

Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    We kick off in just over half an hours time from now.
    I doubt you will have an hard game your team is way better then his.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    he will win easily, it's quite difficults to win a team 3 time in a season
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    he will win easily, it's quite difficults to win a team 3 time in a season
    Champions League FINAL - We Almost Done It AGAIN!!!

July Fourth 8-1 Rumble Fish
    July Fourth WIN THE TREBLE For The 5th Time!!!

July Fourth 150.1 Narrow Diamond - Rumble Fish 143.6 4-4-2 Classic

This final was almost a carbon copy of last nights Cup Final in which we had won 9-1 and we put in a performance to say that it was no fluke, We took the lead immediately from Kusama after being put through from Petersen, Then Petersen setup Kusama again on 10 minutes to make it 2-0, Then it looked like Kusama was going to get his hat-trick midway through the first half but squared off to Papaleo for 3-0, Papaleo then shortly afterwards made his way through on goal and put it away to end this match as a contest, We did make it 5-0 towards the end of the first half with a fine solo effort from Petersen, Beginning of the second half and Lamb got through on goal and squared off for Calavicci for our 6th, Then Rumble fish finally found some joy when Wallace got into the penalty area and was fouled by Calavicci who got a yellow card, Wallace sent the keeper the wrong way, Regal had a chance to score for us again but put it wide but we scored again once Kusama put through Papaleo who smashed it in to complete a fine hat-trick, Then Petersen scored again from 25 yards and it was 8-1, We had 2 more good chances to make history by getting an 9th, Benayoun put a free-kick wide and Petersen had a long distance effort saved easily by the keeper. It remained 8-1 to full time.

Goals: Kusama (3,10) Papaleo (21,23,65 HAT) Petersen (38,73) Calavicci (49) Wallace (50 PEN) MOTM: Papaleo.

Once again we put up an amazing performance to show everyone why we are leading the way on our server, to win 8-1 this evening after what we did yesterday in the cup final is just something else, possibly not even done by anyone else in the same season in 2 cup finals by such large margins, July Fourth will commiserate a good Rumble Fish team they lost to twice earlier this season and perhaps they deserved more than just to be runners-up after a good CL campaign to be said for themselves and our players now can go and receive their winners medals after a 'mixed' CL Campaign this season and also lift the trophy with all the fans that have stayed in the stadium to celebrate another historic treble winning season. Songs like "Aint no stopping us now", "Simply the best!", "We are the champions!" and "Mambo number 5" were played in the stadium to celebrate this moment of glory for July Fourth.

This match ends what surely is one of our finest ever seasons, along with S14/L14 "The unbeaten Treble", S19/L19, The RR Treble", S21/L21 "26-0-0 Perfect League Season" and now S24/L24 "The Shark Treble"... Or does it end our season? We still have one league game left at home against lolli tandori and we need to avoid defeat to remain undefeated in the league this season, not only that we have decided hand our long serving defender Aaron Ramirez his testimonial for 10 long seasons at July Fourth.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Champions League FINAL - We Almost Done It AGAIN!!!

July Fourth 8-1 Rumble Fish
    July Fourth WIN THE TREBLE For The 5th Time!!!

July Fourth 150.1 Narrow Diamond - Rumble Fish 143.6 4-4-2 Classic

This final was almost a carbon copy of last nights Cup Final in which we had won 9-1 and we put in a performance to say that it was no fluke, We took the lead immediately from Kusama after being put through from Petersen, Then Petersen setup Kusama again on 10 minutes to make it 2-0, Then it looked like Kusama was going to get his hat-trick midway through the first half but squared off to Papaleo for 3-0, Papaleo then shortly afterwards made his way through on goal and put it away to end this match as a contest, We did make it 5-0 towards the end of the first half with a fine solo effort from Petersen, Beginning of the second half and Lamb got through on goal and squared off for Calavicci for our 6th, Then Rumble fish finally found some joy when Wallace got into the penalty area and was fouled by Calavicci who got a yellow card, Wallace sent the keeper the wrong way, Regal had a chance to score for us again but put it wide but we scored again once Kusama put through Papaleo who smashed it in to complete a fine hat-trick, Then Petersen scored again from 25 yards and it was 8-1, We had 2 more good chances to make history by getting an 9th, Benayoun put a free-kick wide and Petersen had a long distance effort saved easily by the keeper. It remained 8-1 to full time.

Goals: Kusama (3,10) Papaleo (21,23,65 HAT) Petersen (38,73) Calavicci (49) Wallace (50 PEN) MOTM: Papaleo.

Once again we put up an amazing performance to show everyone why we are leading the way on our server, to win 8-1 this evening after what we did yesterday in the cup final is just something else, possibly not even done by anyone else in the same season in 2 cup finals by such large margins, July Fourth will commiserate a good Rumble Fish team they lost to twice earlier this season and perhaps they deserved more than just to be runners-up after a good CL campaign to be said for themselves and our players now can go and receive their winners medals after a 'mixed' CL Campaign this season and also lift the trophy with all the fans that have stayed in the stadium to celebrate another historic treble winning season. Songs like "Aint no stopping us now", "Simply the best!", "We are the champions!" and "Mambo number 5" were played in the stadium to celebrate this moment of glory for July Fourth.

This match ends what surely is one of our finest ever seasons, along with S14/L14 "The unbeaten Treble", S19/L19, The RR Treble", S21/L21 "26-0-0 Perfect League Season" and now S24/L24 "The Shark Treble"... Or does it end our season? We still have one league game left at home against lolli tandori and we need to avoid defeat to remain undefeated in the league this season, not only that we have decided hand our long serving defender Aaron Ramirez his testimonial for 10 long seasons at July Fourth.
    We done mate, excellent, sure makes up for last season!
    Wiesse, July Fourth and Gasi like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by sephox View Post
    because of this crap i wont get first in the league. that really sucks....

its more and more for my a joke...

his last match he lost against 4-5-1 v 1:5 and the guy who won against him was a lot weaker than me....
    4-3n-2-1 is the counter formation for 4-5-1 v style

Congratulations July, nothing wierd, we all expected this
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

CL Final

KIRCHROA FC FOR THE 6TH TIME ON THE ROW CL CHAMPION

I thought its gonna be a tough game. But not. We have a easy win in this final. Opponent were present in the 71' en he had 2 supporters. He changed in de 81' to 4-2-3-1 and I switched to 3w-5-2 v style. In the CL we are now 36 matches undefeated. 34 wins and 2 draws. A record for us.

Scoreline

12' Cardozo
    31' Cardozo
    51' Cardozo assist Fraile First Hattrick for our MC
    56' Penyasov assist Fraile
    60' Neymar Jr
    78' Babic assist Fraile

Our 2 best superstar players where in this match very important.

MOTM: Cardozo

Thanks god we made some moneys, we are going for 1B and when I'm thinking that few days ago I had almost 0 and 2 days ago I had just 200m!
    tongly45 likes this.

today is the first time i have 100M in cash
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

League - Round 25

Different Class (13.2) 2-1 A.C. Hospitable (13.3)
    3N-5-2 Flat/3N-4-3 Vs 4-5-1 Flat
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4