Page 47 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
Like Tree2974Likes

Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

Taking advantage of the sale last season.

Our first 8* player in 5 seasons!

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

SBARATA FC

In Cl we were beat playing away, by the weakest Team in the group.
    We entered losing, 6 minutes, 1vs1 and they score, then at 21st free kick, corner and the second for them. We started to have chances, but Kern only made is first gol for the Team at 62 minute After a passe from Koziol, we tryed everything to get the second, but at 81st minute they got a free kick and scored the third.
    Final result 3:0 o them

After 2 games, only 1 point and we still have to face the strongest Team of the group, so it seems we are F......

In the league another wonderfull game, playing another Team only with 2 stars players. Playing 4132 and i started 451vstyle. Playing away.
    Again 6 minutes and they score, more possession, playing counter formation, better quality, but same number of shots for both teams.
    Only After Making a sub and change tactic to 442 we were able o score 2 goals, to end up winning.
    Final result 2:1 to us

After 3 games we have 7 points, 4th place and one of the worst atacks in the league.

A a Z FC

In the league we won 2:0 we dominated and had more chances. Shalmana and Rosas scored the goals in first half, in the 2nd i started to make saves to CL. Our DC Farias got MOM

In CL we managed a important win away.
    They score first, then Ferreira makes the equalizer from a free kick, Farias got injured (our fifth injured), they got another one, while the sub dosent happen. In second half our Newly bought ST Chamorro makes 2 goals from corner, crosses by Cong Huy.
    MOM:Ferreira who gets a goal, misses more 4 free kicks, and Loses the ball that gives them the first goal. LOL

We are second with 4 points, same that the 1 st but worst GD.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    GN FC first league defeat in 4 seasons

They have not lost a league game since season 3 (where they lost 1-4 on home ground to #1 at that moment)

Another shocking performance from GN FC team. This is the reason why the Board decided not to spend money in the transfer market, the players are showing signs of complacent. If this continues, the manager of the club will be out of a job pretty soon.

Chester FC and Cat Harrison like this.
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

Haha Ljepoje fair or no fair he killed me

Quote Originally Posted by HateMeNow View Post
    After a roboant 0-8 in the League, tonight we faced the very first hot stone ever in a CL group: the opponents are all level 11 as we are the ONLY team being one level behind. While salvatore FC sitting on his 85Q is having the usual easy ride, on top of that he was sorted out with 3 of the weakest teams in the competition. Of course, on our side, we had a very first impact like Cup against a full fledged lv 11 scout team, with his 6* being all Q 73-74.

Nonetheless, we respected our late "no-follow" rule and as we knew the engine can't troll if you're not there, hence a great performance repeated even better than the one in CUP yesterday:

Last but not least, here is the table of the "Hell Road" to this season's CL. Never before we had such tough opponents all around groups.

Apart from ours, special mention to Group F which is defenetly a group of death aswell.

Good luck mate!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Haha Ljepoje fair or no fair he killed me
    Yeah, I saw that. Wasn't able to watch the game due work, but will try to watch the return tomorrow
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Waiting for the 2nd leg of the cup match we lost first game at home with 2-1
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Dreamhunter Franchise keeps winning

FC Dreamhunter signed yesterday a 25 yr. old Russian AMR/MR/DMR so that finally every position in this team is covered at least twice - makes me feel much more comfortable as injuries shouldn't have now a real high impact. While we had an easy match in the League against the team which beat us last season (this time it was a 5-0 win for us) we had quite some problems winning in the CL 1-0 away. But as I did not have the time to follow yesterday's games we are happy to take the 3 points anyway.

FC Sakura is now unbeaten for 1,5 seasons and continued the streak with a 9-1 in the League and a 6-0 in the CL. Highlight of the day was for sure the signing of Austrian offensive right midfielder Troyer who did not even need one minute to score for his new team. Sakura is now more balanced and I consider it a strong contender for League, CL and hopefully also for the Cup. Today we have to defend a 4-0 away win to advance to the next step in the cup - this should be quite easy.

Berkshire had two uneventful wins while Teresa FC had to play two games within 18 minutes, but due to really weak opponents this team also won twice.

May many of successful days like this follow
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

League, Round 4

Nemesis FC 1-1 United Til I Die

Nemesis FC 99.7 Hexagon - United Til I Die 101.6 3N-3N-2W-2 then 3N-2N-2W-3

Our opponents surprised us by switching from 442 to hexagon at the last minute and their wingers were enjoying space on the flanks and we were finding it tough to get through their defense, so the first half was goalless, into the second half I withdrew Herrera and put on Kuntz to put real pressure on their back line but towards the end of the match we were becoming careless in our play and gave way 2 fouls on the edge of the box the first one by Chester was deemed outside and we defended the free kick and the second one by Kuntz was deemed inside the box and they converted the penalty on 75 minutes so I went all out attacking and with 7 minutes remaining after nice build up play by Chicka he fed Lambert who got us out of jail. Kuntz had a chance at the death but his header went wide.

MOM: Chester
    Chester FC and Cat Harrison like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post
    I log in for T11 (wanted send my DC/DMC to transfer market) but I see this:

Attachment 14232

I send to transfer market other player 2* from U21
    sold DC/DMC for 18.4M and 4 tokens, and AMC/AMR 2* from U21 sold for 5.8M when his value was 4.5M

Page 47 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast