Page 69 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Like Tree2974Likes

Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

Breaking News - July Fourth 9* Club Reaches 10 Members!

The 9* Legend THAT is... Yossi Benayoun

Stats On Reaching 9* Legend Status

July Fourth 9* Club Members

• Alex Zidane (S13)
    • Stacey Papaleo Jr. (S13 & S15)
    • Miguel Perez Michu (S16)
    • Hatsune Miku (S16-S23 inclusive)
    • Stacey Papaleo III (S23 & S24)
    • Angel Miku-Zidane (S23)
    • Chano Petersen (S23 & S24)
    • Ryogo Kusama (S23 & S24)
    • James Lamb (S24)
    • Yossi Benayoun (S24)
    ppturano, FCB, dv8r and 6 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

A a Z FC

League round 9:

A sweet victory, i was playing home against one of the 2 teams that are favorites to win the league.
    After losing against the other yesterday, i was not expecting nothing special.
    Couldnt see the match, so just put my better players with the Best tactic for this game, and the only thing i know is that i won 1:0 goal from Stone, that was MOM.
    I think i was lucky because my oponent was seeing the game, had a injured player at the 36th minute, but only made the change on the 63rd minute, on the same minute i scored the goal.
    My question is Why does someone sees the game and do not make nothing to win it, not even sub the injured players, do they really think that for having the better team and the 8% bonus is enought.

In the cup we draw away 2:2, also couldnt see the match. Cong Huy and Saianda scored the goals.
    His goalkeper was MOM with 6 defenses.
    We had won 2:0 at home, so 4:2 in agregate and we are in the last 16. It seems i have good chances to reach the semis, since i am the Team with Best Q compared with my next oponent and the other 2 that i can face on next stage.

In CL just won 3:1 away against my maine oponent of this group.
    Rosas opened the score at the 43rd minute with a solo eford, then at 47th minute they equalize from a corner, but we were controling the game and having more chances and Gregg managed to scored all by himself at minute 67th, Shalmana entered in the game to make the third with the Head from a corner at 68th minute.
    We are now 1st with 11 points 1 more that the 2nd, the last round will decide the final position, but both teams are now secured in the last 16.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Final straw.... The Academy is tanking this season

Cat Harrison likes this.
    League Winner - Season 2,4,5,7
    League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

League, Round 9

United Til I Die 2-1 KopeT FC

United Til I Die 102.3 Hexagon then 3N-3N-2W-2 - KopeT FC 101.6 4-3N-3

On 8 minutes Subotic drills in a free kick to put us in front, but on 33 minutes they equalize with a header from a corner, they are creating a lot of shots at goal, on 41 minutes we hit them on the counter attack and Karg goes galloping through and finishes like a forward, into the second half I go 3 at the back and bring on Herrera to outnumber them in midfield and it works well and we are clearly on top, we create bundles of chances but fail to take them and hang on at the other end.

MOM: Marques
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    10-1 in CL
    4-0 in League

Things are going very good so far!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Lost game in league:

From 1st to 14th race continues

In CL we should be second:

Rookie
    They've trolled me hard this week, brahs.

Farcical Early elim from cup. Partly my own fault, partly top 11 BS.

After my league match I switched some players in, but couldn't be arsed fixing condition and prepping for cup tie so decided to leave it till before match. Of course, when it came time to log on.. I couldn't get facebook to load, and then windows crashed. By the time I finally got ingame there was 10 minutes left of regulation time, and I was down 0-1. Which meant I was playing the match with a half dozen players whose condition was 80 at start of match. But of course the player who gets injured was one of the players I switched in with full condition...

Of course, god only knows what condition the team two leagues above me was in. I still had 10% more possession, more corners, shots - on target, free kicks... But 17 shots, 11 on target wasn't enough to garner me a goal... Dominated the first leg too, 15 shots 8 on target. 32 shots, 19 on target gets me 1 goal.

But not to worry, when the game goes to penalties my scout bought goalie with penalty kick stopper will win the da.. "he didn't save a single penalty?" of course not.

Of course, I would probably have won the match if windows wasn't a piece of ****(or I wasn't a lazy focker), and I got on and bought treatments for my primary forward, who got injured in the first leg. The next match after I spent treatments on him to get back from injury.

They hammered me at the start of last season too with injuries. This week is the final straw tho. I rotate my squad and I'm still getting hammered by injuries, 8 or 9 this week.

My forward gets injured, I spend the treatments to bring him back for the first leg of cup tie, and he gets injured again. What's the ****ing point of spending treatments if he gets injured the very next game? It's happened to me too many times now.

And please, nobody f!@king respond with the inane "your player is just back from injury, you should ease him back into first team games by bringing him on for the last 30 minutes". The whole point of spending treatments is to get that player back to play in the next game. Who the f!@k spend treatments to bring back a player to not play him?

Losing my patience.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-31-2013 at 07:33 AM.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Today win

We are 5 points ahead of the league

Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)-3-0.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    Today win

We are 5 points ahead of the league

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-0.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	14455
    Calavicci still playing great despite the decline, So is our Calavicci, despite him being 26 years old and 7* and now behind the other younger defenders he is still a brilliant performer, Shame he came from Mr.Scout otherwise he would be around a lot longer.
    Rubenito likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Calavicci still playing great despite the decline, So is our Calavicci, despite him being 26 years old and 7* and now behind the other younger defenders he is still a brilliant performer, Shame he came from Mr.Scout otherwise he would be around a lot longer.
    Yes , he's no1 in my defence
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator