Page 11 of 145 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree2974Likes

Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

The thing is that is low everywhere even Scout and negotiations have only 25+ years players
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Yes it is a derby
    Also a bad transfer list today. Luckily I do not work tomorow so I will had time to see if TL is going to be better tomorow in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Yes it is a derby
    Also a bad transfer list today. Luckily I do not work tomorow so I will had time to see if TL is going to be better tomorow in the morning.
    Yes me too>

Free in the morning , hope that will see something worthy
    Shadow likes this.

Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Today opponent in cup. Do not expect much from cup, I am just going to watch matches without hope of doing something great.

Rookie
    The curtain rises on New Team

Champion's League: we have been sorted in the level 11 CL's bracket despite having "normal" quality and being level 10. Along with 9 token buyers who stand on our same Quality, but one level higher (better scouts), we aso have received a gift being it Salvatore FC in one of the groups. Despite our monstrous self-confidence, at lv 10 with a Q of 6* (71) we eventually have to face this level 11 CC player who stands on Q 87 since last season, eventually going for 10* team.
    Despite that, we ll give it our best supposing we pass the group where two rivals of same Q as us were sorted to keep us company. Thrilling.

League : Nothing yet to be said but seeing the Cl, might be up against a lv 11 league, which for a change looks thrilling even more. Our scouts are still 6* tho so might not be it.

Market:

-we joined the server the very second it opened back but our scout list was, and is still, full of 27-29 yo. The only 23 one was a striker and with 3 19 yo already in team we skipped it. Shame on Nordeuf.
    As for TL, we bookmarked two defenders each one valued 36m and almost scout. The server crashed entirely during the token elimination battle qnd kicked out all of us from the game. Last check was green for a dc/dr, red for a DL. When server got back we had taken the dc/dr and lost the other one.
    Later this morning we perfected the transfer of Stark's successor, an AMC 18 yo 5* missing few for 6*.

This leaves one spot open in the team for youth to come in 2 days.

Royal Rumble Cup: here to we are up against level 11 but this time we had a GREAT START facing FC Munmong:

A full scout team from previous season, just. 0.8 Q away from us.

We used our counter-ND special and to sum up we beat the living **** outta them
    Last edited by HateMeNow; 10-20-2013 at 05:07 PM.

Royal Rumble "Shark" Cup - 1st Round, 1st Leg

pilot 0-5 July Fourth

pilot 136.5 4-3W-1-2 - July Fourth 144.5 3N-4-1-2

A great uplifting start for July Fourth in this seasons edition of the "Shark Cup" we were drawn against semi-active pilot who are now a level below us and it was no surprise to see July Fourth brush them away and end this tie in the 1st leg, Kusama put us into the lead with a long range shot before Beckett made it 2-0 from a free-kick, Knight had a few good saves from some long range pilot efforts to keep a clean sheet on the opening game of the season, In the second half we completely dominated the rest of the game, Petersen thread through Miku-Zidane to make it 3-0 on 71 minutes before Pietropaolo played a good cross in for Calavicci to header in for 4-0 and Petersen again with a corner found Lenoil to header in our 5th.

Goals: Kusama (22) Beckett (33) Miku-Zidane (71) Calavicci (73) Lenoil (79) MOTM: Knight.

Team Talk: No worries here for us, Perfect start to the season and we can enjoy tomorrows second leg as a "dead rubber" as this tie is simply over.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Day 1 of the season. Cup match against a team 1Q below me. Opponent using 4-3N-3, I was using 4-3N-1-2.

My striker Krushovski assisted my main striker Perbet at the 18th minute to the opener goal, both of the season and of the match. Not much action then onwards till half time. Both managers watching and it was home for me. After half time, it reversed a bit( no, not against me).This time Perbet assisted Krushovski to a goal at 68th minute. They had a one-on-one chance during a counter attack which my keeper Etim saved heroically. They also had a long range chance and a free kick. But the match got over with the score still 2-0. no subs from their side, we did sub MC Lauridson out for MC Christie and other MC Ledent for AMC Domingos at 75th minute.

So, overall, a good start to the season. Need to keep it up!!!

Scorers: Perbet (18')
    Krushovski (68')

Assistors: Krushovski (18')
    Perber (68')

MoM: Krushovski (1 goal, 1 assist)
    Cat Harrison likes this.

First signing of the season!

Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)-first.jpg
    Wiesse and Cat Harrison like this.

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

FCB
    dont know how to beat this ... CUP opponent more than my quality

Last edited by FCB; 10-20-2013 at 05:58 PM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    First signing of the season!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	First.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	14040
    Kinda to many tokens )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 11 of 145 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast