Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: League issue - 8th but joint 7th!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson Silva Dos Santos View Post
    Meu time é muito mais forte e perde para todos os da minha liga mesmo eu estando online, porque esta acontecendo isso? Um time level 45 perde pra um 40 com a mesma formação e ele estava of...
    What? English please....

Also I replied instantly to nordeous support on Thursday with a clear instruction of the rules (need a play off game!) but still no reply (3 days later)...

MDKII
    Hi Kristian,

Our Support doesn't work on weekends, sadly, so please take that into account. If you don't have a reply tomorrow, let me know and I'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristian Farrant View Post
    That is rediculous! Lol
    The rules clearly say a "play off game will be played".... And as there was THREE teams (7th 8th and 9th) all on the exact same stats..... Who has the play off game?
    This is a flaw in the game without a doubt....
    Let me explain to you something. Let's disregard the fact that Nordeus didn't explain when teams are tied process.

Why do you want to finish 7th instead of 8th? Because you want to see the little screen that says "congratulations you got promoted"? Because believe me, finishing 7th may be the worst thing that can happen in this game. Why? Well for starters, you'll end up being fairly weak for your level and you'll have to spend more tokens trying to improve your team. Next, there will be no champions league, even after being promoted. If you finish 8th, your players will not lose a star and you can probably easily win the league with a strong team and get a Champions League spot for the following season.

So what's better, getting a miserable "7th" trophy in your cabinet and struggling next season or finishing 8th and getting another shot at the same level and most likely improving on your finishing position?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Good points DV8r. I do agree. But it's more the principle of the mistake the game has made now. And they lack of replies, the lack of knowledge and lack of respect for the paying customer of their game. I've been treated pretty crap to be honest, and still no reply from them since Thursday....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456