Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Negative cash help !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyAnimal View Post
    hmm.... so you can go into negatives when you bid for players?

Is that only when you bid on 2 (or more) players at the same time who who could have afforded to buy (if you only won one).

Or are you simply able to bid on players, even when you don't have enough money to purchase them?
    Yes, I have done this several times. I only have enough money for one player, but I can place bids on the 3 players I want, as long as I have the right amount of money for the initial bid for each player. That is the important thing: having enough money for initial bids. If I have $4M, I can put bids on 5 players as long as the initial bid costs less than $4M and it will not cost me anything until I win. If I win all 5 players, I will be out over $20M, but I only ever had to start with $4M. That is why it is important to bid on all the players you want first if you are low on money and then worry about it afterwards if you win them.

Bring in financial fair play!!!! j/k
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by syndicate View Post
    Well new season start i'm level 5 , i bid for some players an won . . now i have -7.89m 0 tokens . .
    and i cant do surveys, i sold all the players i can already , help me before my players get sold?
    Like has been said, it should clear with the game revenue you will receive over the next seven days, if u have any debt after 7 days they will sell your most expensive (most likely best) player. If this is going to be the case, get ready to offload your worst player on the 6th day

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I'd put any that you are not particularly attached to up for sale now, as this is when people are buying.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12