Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

Quote Originally Posted by André Costa View Post
    Almost, but i still prefer the friendlies, besides u can farm some boosters...i only do the trainings to complete the condition and not "waste" time...
    True. A green pack is sure for subs. U can even get a 2 blues if u watch the match and win it, else u will get one for watching and lose on for losing so net 0. Red if u don't get cards which is tough. U can even try out ur formations and tactics against ur friends formation if u have an opponent playing the same formation as ur friend. U can try out who is playing well and who is not so decide ur line-up. So, friendlies r better. Plus there is some enjoyment!!!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

I am sorry. Don't know what has happened to me. I said in my post yesterday that I had a match at 2:00 am and 3:00 am in the morning today. Actually it was tomorrow and I have no match today for 24 hours. Yup, there is just 1 hour interval b/w the 2 matches and they r at odd timings but not today but tomorrow. Wasted about 6-7 green packs yesterday for nothing!!!!! Aaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!
    So, I played a friendly right now as my cnd was full anyways and then trained then to get to 75%condition as it is 15 hours for the match as they will come back to 100%. So, I got some 15 odd skill points. Even got a green and a red from friendly but didn't get blue as I lost. Was leading 1-0 after a goal from my ST Perbet in a free kick but then subbed almost all my main players out and got subs in so there were some 8 good players, except my 2 DCs and my ST Perbet who were out. Then I conceded 2 goals and lost. LOL Still got the 2 packs!!!!

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    My opinion on training v. friendlies: if you have good friends you can arrange with, it is better to play the friendlies, as expressed by others, the boosters are good, the formation and tactics experiments are good, and you can see what ratings your players get with those settings without hurting your league standing.
    I like to do "practice match" only on players that haven't played 2 matches that day. Cardio is my primary training, and I try to keep my guys at even condition so stretching is for that only. I prefer to log in more than once than risk training to risky low condition in one go (75% is lowest for me, so if it's a long time to next match, I might make 'em go run a few times rather than the other trainings) Unless you are prepared to use red packs, don't use the hard train setting.

Replacements for retirees happens Day 1 if you do not have enough players for a minimum squad.
    Sometimes those replacements aren't bad benchers, and they're free, but you can't sell them, and if you want a truly full squad you have to keep or sack them, which isn't free...

Did someone say 3 wingers? Never have three guys on one side -- you'll get bad possession.
    Zangy and Raykco like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Zangy View Post
    Yeah, I'm doing the math with trainings. Just need some figures to work with with regards to friendlies.
    So a Hard Practice Match costs 18% and gives an avg. 30% of skill gain.
    Seeing as a friendly cost roughly the same, are the gains very much the same as well?
    With hard training you lose in average 18%, can be less can be more depending on the player, but the gainning is not 30%, tha all depends of the player, one fast trainer between 18 and 21 can gain 160%, 80% in normal training, a slow trainer with the same age can only gaine 50%.

In friendlies the loss of condition can be between 13 to 16%, less that on normal game, and you can change all the players, and win boosters.

Plus one of ur players might get an extra skill point for the MoM if u win!!! My opinions are strongly in favour of friendlies but don't be selfish and see that ur frnd has no upcoming match for atleast 15 hours. If there is no match within that time period, only then play ur friendly. If u play some 15 mins be4 ur frnds kick off and then he loses an important match, he might come up for a revenge!!!!!! Who know!!!!
    Raykco likes this.

Tell us ur opinion-

In friendlies there isen't SP win for MOM, only in competition games.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    In friendlies there isen't SP win for MOM, only in competition games.
    Yup. Im sorry I forgot, or wait, I never noticed it. Really??? Will try that out. Well, then, I minus point but friendlies are still better than normal trainings!!!

Tell us ur opinion-

Well after my poor league start !! Looks like I've turned a corner, with 3 wins on the trot !!!!! won my only game today 3-0 my players deserve a well earned rest !!

My new striker has scored in every game so far !!!!!! up to 7th in league only a couple of points behind 1st !! its a tight one !!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post

Well after my poor league start !! Looks like I've turned a corner, with 3 wins on the trot !!!!! won my only game today 3-0 my players deserve a well earned rest !!

My new striker has scored in every game so far !!!!!! up to 7th in league only a couple of points behind 1st !! its a tight one !!
    That's good!!! I am 2nd right now, 3 GD behind first, same points. Damn the 1st position guy is a Power Trainer!!! I think he will have a 5 star team by the time he plays me!!!

Tell us ur opinion-

Introducing Mo FC's new Keeper for an amazing 1 token !!!!!!!! yah me and no he dosnt retire at end of season !!!!!!!

Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast