Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

I am level 3 and season ended today I went 25-0-1. I have almost all 6 star players and this is how I ended last season as well. What I have been doing is toward the end of the season I start to sell my players until I only have about 15. The. When the new season starts I'll have lots of cash and long as I have tokens I buy brand new top rating players I can get. That's how I always end my season with mostly 5/6 star players. I am only on season 3 almost 4 so we will see how long this strategy works. I have won the champions league and league everytime. I get put in cups with managers 1 and 2 levels highs than me!

I play the game on my iphone I see screen shots of people playing this game and it looks way different from my top eleven app on my phone. Does that mean I can play on my laptop?
    Last edited by Michael Delano; 03-08-2014 at 10:40 PM.
    DiZZee likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Delano View Post
    I am level 3 and season ended today I went 25-0-1. I have almost all 6 star players and this is how I ended last season as well. What I have been doing is toward the end of the season I start to sell my players until I only have about 15. The. When the new season starts I'll have lots of cash and long as I have tokens I buy brand new top rating players I can get. That's how I always end my season with mostly 5/6 star players. I am only on season 3 almost 4 so we will see how long this strategy works. I have won the champions league and league everytime. I get put in cups with managers 1 and 2 levels highs than me!

I play the game on my iphone I see screen shots of people playing this game and it looks way different from my top eleven app on my phone. Does that mean I can play on my laptop?
    Yes you can. Also much more options, like negotiations, available, opposition player ratings/stats,etc

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you signed in with Facebook, you can log in anywhere. If you signed in 'let me play' on your phone, you can play on that phone only.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859