Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Help help help, no players in the transfer market !! :(

Quote Originally Posted by Eri Wayne Yuniawan View Post
    I have the same problem! last season at level 10, I do not get a lot of excellent (*****) players coz not a lot of choice in the transfer window .. and it happened again this season, level 11 .. there is a better suggestion? and how it could happen?

bro just read above what they told me to do , they give me the solution , check it out

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Omtiesto View Post
    thank you allll for your replies , you really helped me, now i know what should i do , im gonna "tank" for two seasons (it is hard for me :P , but there is the only way to improve my team)
    thanks all again
    Its so easy to tank the season its not real! Play all your players in the forward positions, set your tactics to hard defensive, don't give moral boosters. Think some people don't want to lose to badly or something but after 8th place teams do not receive money for there final league placing, you don't lose money if you are beat so it doesn't matter. When I tanked some games I got beat 9-0 lol! Not one f!@k was given about it!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-22-2013 at 11:06 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Its so easy to tank the season its not real! Play all your players in the forward positions, set your tactics to hard defensive, don't give moral boosters. Think some people don't want to lose to badly or something but after 8th place teams do not receive money for there final league placing, you don't lose money if you are beat so it doesn't matter. When I tanked some games I got beat 9-0 lol! Not one f!@k was given about it!
    I just tanked the season in level 9 and I think I won 3 games and tied 4. Believe me, once i knew I was safe and could not make 7th, I tried to win every game I could, just for fun, and it was freakin hard even though I had a team that should have come in top4 (top2 were two serious token buyers, which contributed to my decision to tank.)

but yes, I put all my players forward, made sure my GK were playing out and put blue arrows on everyone, with hard attacking or normal, down the left or right, and MAN-TO-MAN instead of zonal. I did all I could to not get beat by more than 5 goals so I didnt lose that extra blue pack though.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-22-2013 at 11:06 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12