Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By BigB79
  • 2 Post By cracicot
  • 2 Post By cracicot

Thread: wtf! yet again!

Banned

wtf! yet again!

So I have been having issues with connections to the T11 server all day and I finally make it in, the minute after the game is over! Seriously? I know because I was watching it from another account. I lost 3-2 and couldnt make any changes or anything and that pisses me off because I should have won the game easily against the worst team in my CL group.

But thats minor compared to my big beef - why the hell did I lose all my friends in T11? there seems to be an issue because I could add all my other accounts within T11, but they are all FB friends and should be there automatically. I added them easily because of the NEWS and the links provided within it, but the point is that I should not have had to re-add them.

the connection to the server has been IFFY for the past 2 days and its on 2 laptops and a phone, with 3 different browsers, so its not my connection or machines.

so, again, I say: WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    But thats minor compared to my big beef - why the hell did I lose all my friends in T11?
    Maybe they don't like you anymore and they all deleted you?!!!! lol
    John Tompkins likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Maybe they don't like you anymore and they all deleted you?!!!! lol
    Seriously thats the best you can come up with? Considering I only had 7 friends on that account and 4 of them were my other accounts? So I would not like myself 4 times over and delete myself 4 times from 4 accounts?

yes, all my multiple personalities are at odds with each other and I will probably do 15 friendlies between them just to piss me off on all accounts.

Seriously thats the best you can come up with? Considering I only had 7 friends on that account and 4 of them were my other accounts? So I would not like myself 4 times over and delete myself 4 times from 4 accounts?

yes, all my multiple personalities are at odds with each other and I will probably do 15 friendlies between them just to piss me off on all accounts.
    An IT consultant who supports Liverpool? Wouldn't surprise me if you did?!!! You clearly like to torture yourself.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    An IT consultant who supports Liverpool? Wouldn't surprise me if you did?!!! You clearly like to torture yourself.
    Better attempt I must say. much more worthy and one I can actually appreciate.

Better get on the 'Pool bandwagon now because its actually quite exciting to be a 'Pool fan now. They can take on anyone in the league with confidence, and Manure will be lucky to come in 7th this season. The winds of change.....
    aiureah and Cat Harrison like this.

Better attempt I must say. much more worthy and one I can actually appreciate.

Better get on the 'Pool bandwagon now because its actually quite exciting to be a 'Pool fan now. They can take on anyone in the league with confidence, and Manure will be lucky to come in 7th this season. The winds of change.....
    Have to say I have watched Liverpool a couple of times on the TV and they look like they having the makings of a very good team. Sturridge and Suarez look like they could work very well together and I like the looks of Coutinho.

So I would not like myself 4 times over and delete myself 4 times from 4 accounts?

Well, at least you'd have someone new to be angry at! LOL
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~