Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Him So Bad !!!

Need Him So Bad !!!

I was just thinking about buying a player and then thought no, i probably wont have enough tokens to get him so watched the auction anyway just to see what he sells for.

Wow, it ended at round 43 and almost 3 times the value of the player. Nordeus must have made £10 alone just on the bids for this player.

What if he has bad form or gets a long term injury first game? I am soooo glad i didnt bid on him now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need Him So Bad !!!-megatoke.jpg  

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    A lot of players was sold for more then 100 tokens, so 43 is resonable sometimes.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    This bemuses me sometimes why bid 40+ tokens on a player of that age and quality when for a few extra tokens buy a younger scout player ? i am laughing at the losing bidder for wasting his tokens !! some people have more money than sense !

Quote Originally Posted by baxtoot View Post
    This bemuses me sometimes why bid 40+ tokens on a player of that age and quality when for a few extra tokens buy a younger scout player ? i am laughing at the losing bidder for wasting his tokens !! some people have more money than sense !
    The winning bidder has it pretty bad too, he's paid through the nose for the player, but 40+ tokens is nothing to a token buyer.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Banned
    That player is not worth 12 mill - even so he has talent, he's old and is gone in one season. I am lvl 8 manager and 59 quality is not enough in the leagues. 64 and higher and you can get it from the scout - DC/DMC maybe is worth more but not that one. Is going to take forever to gain training skill points at that age... Good purchase - I note down their names and i'll be sure i won't be bidding agains those two EGO-maniacs...

Where'd you get 12m? His value is 9m and he went for 24.5m. I don't remember the usual values for players at his level, he could gain skill points pretty fast as well.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup

I would of said this is not a bad signing for some managers, 5*59 with Aerial Defender SA + DC/DR, 26 years old, but development would see this player be first choice the following season and afterwards spend 1 or 2 seasons as a back up. I recently sold a similar player 84 quality, Aerial Defender SA, DC/DR, 27 years for 55 rounds which brought in 4x the market value of the player.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I found the title slightly gay.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup

Rookie
    In lists of scouts not always there are players who are suitable for team in all respects - role, special ability, age.
    Here now on "my server" here such list of scouts - 10 of 18 players at the age of 27 years also is more senior!
    Need Him So Bad !!!-scout4lvl.jpg

Banned
    Welcome to Top-Eleven Scout market - that's where we sell all crappy players....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast