Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: this is how I know....

Banned

this is how I know....

This is how I know something is not above board at Nordeus.

I got the wrong screenshot, so I wont post it, but it was supposed to show his team. it is a token buyer, has 22 players of 5* or better and enters a bid for a 4* player that is 5* for me and one I need.

There was absolutely no reason why he would need this player as he had a few DC/DR already and they all had SA and were 6*, so to pick up this 4* player was just not necessary. and I gave up after 9 rounds (10T), but the 3rd bidder kept going and I was so disgusted I just exited out and didnt care who won.

So we have idiots out there bidding on players they dont need. I have seen a few people "moan" about this recently.
    Now I have actually seen it with my own eyes. The problem is that he wasnt an automatic last second bidder. So that is what threw me. If he bids at the last second, every round like clockwork, I am out of there much sooner as I know its a Bid-Bot.
    Jerry Teoh likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I don't necessarily think they're bid-bots, but there for sure are people out there who bid for the fun of irking others, like a small power trip, yeah?
    I really hate bidding wars.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Apprentice
    I always bid with 8 seconds left, always. I want people to think that i'm a bot and to give up quickly. Of course most of them do a friend request check after the bidding is over to see if i'm a bot or not. Of course, i don't welcome any of their requests, love to feed their fears
    Macca0507 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    This is how I know something is not above board at Nordeus.

I got the wrong screenshot, so I wont post it, but it was supposed to show his team. it is a token buyer, has 22 players of 5* or better and enters a bid for a 4* player that is 5* for me and one I need.

There was absolutely no reason why he would need this player as he had a few DC/DR already and they all had SA and were 6*, so to pick up this 4* player was just not necessary. and I gave up after 9 rounds (10T), but the 3rd bidder kept going and I was so disgusted I just exited out and didnt care who won.

So we have idiots out there bidding on players they dont need. I have seen a few people "moan" about this recently.
    Now I have actually seen it with my own eyes. The problem is that he wasnt an automatic last second bidder. So that is what threw me. If he bids at the last second, every round like clockwork, I am out of there much sooner as I know its a Bid-Bot.
    Recently saw a team with 4 GK, one 5 star and others 4 star and 3 stars, bidding for another free agent GK which i needed to make money!!!!! Not that he was low on budget. I have a screenshot, will post when i have time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    I always bid with 8 seconds left, always. I want people to think that i'm a bot and to give up quickly. Of course most of them do a friend request check after the bidding is over to see if i'm a bot or not. Of course, i don't welcome any of their requests, love to feed their fears
    I'm not revealing my personal strategy but it is along these lines.

Great fun winding folk up as well
    aiureah likes this.

I always bid right after the next round started, this makes people mad. It means that I got some Tokens and won't give up, with that method I've won great players.

Dreamer
    I use the same strategy , right after next round, plus my Arsenal badge says them .. give it up people, I dont remember last time when I lost auction, but to be fair I dont buy that many, only first day of the season. Thats it
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I always bid right after the next round started, this makes people mad. It means that I got some Tokens and won't give up, with that method I've won great players.
    I disagree. It does not mean that you have tokens, it means you dont bother with last minute bidding. I know, because I bid first every round. It shows Im serious and I want the player and that bidding last minute is NOT going to win you the player, so you are in this for the long run, however long it takes you to lose. That is what I mean when I bid first.
    Don Duffy and Cat Harrison like this.

I tend to bid early for 1st few rounds until just 2 bidders left ,then when he thinks he's in the lead and i havnt bid he thinks ive give up then bang last second try to win !!! but lack of tokens means I try not to go over 3 or 4 rounds !!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    I tend to bid early for 1st few rounds until just 2 bidders left ,then when he thinks he's in the lead and i havnt bid he thinks ive give up then bang last second try to win !!! but lack of tokens means I try not to go over 3 or 4 rounds !!!!
    This is a strat that everyone uses for the most part. AS you get up in levels, these tricks dont work as often, or at all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast