View Poll Results: How much money do you spend per month?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • ZERO - And never will

26 48.15%
  • ZERO - But I want to spend some in the future

4 7.41%
  • 1-5 $

3 5.56%
  • 5-10 $

6 11.11%
  • 10-20 $

5 9.26%
  • 20-50 $

5 9.26%
  • 50-100$

3 5.56%
  • over 100 $

2 3.70%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: How much money do you spend on T11 per month?

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    You can't mean me???!!!
    NOT!!!!!!!!
    That was what I was expecting after so much of lie and sarcasm!!!

to the guys who spend over 50 bucks a month: What do you gain from those tokens? I assume you can already get a top team with only 10$, is your goal to have a team of legendaries?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    So I spend, depending upon how I'm doing... too much, or not enuff.. :-)
    Raykco likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the people who invest money in TE a great number of people plays it for free. We should be thankful for that

Rookie
    I'm surprised that there aren't more people checking the higher spending boxes (Since I think it's an anonymous poll).

But then I guess once you have an awesome team, you don't really need to spend many more tokens to continue improving it. Rather an initial investment, and then just sorta maintaining and tweaking it.

For myself, I don't want to spend money on this game because I don't want an unfair advantage. Although I've spent a few dollars (Around $15US) over 3 seasons, mostly on logos/jerseys, however will admit that I also had a few tokens left at the end.

I am pretty sure though, that if I get to some of the higher levels, where there are a lot of token buyers + video watchers, that I'll have no hesitation with levelling the playing field. As the amount of money spent is tiny compared to the amount of time/enjoyment which can be had (Although if I have a lot more tokens than other players, then I'll feel like I have an unfair advantage, and my enjoyment will decrease).
    Raykco likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Thanks to the people who invest money in TE a great number of people plays it for free. We should be thankful for that
    whatever. what a load of hooey. This game would be free regardless of whether people "invested" or not.

Please let me know what I really should be thankful for in this game. Should I be thankful that the game engine is a POS? Should I be thankful that Nordeus doesnt give any useful information on their game and how to play it properly? Should i be thankful that a supposed realistic game is far from realistic in many ways? Should I be thankful that this football manager wannabe is anything but?

The fact is that Nordeus chose to go down a different route when deciding how to make this game profitable. There are several income streams that they have available and I am sure they use all of them. Other sites dont go this same route and end up making a profit, but my beef is that with the profit they are making, nordeus is not re-investing it into the game to make it better.

I would rather get a great tasting hamburger at a mom&pop joint, than spend more money for a ****burger at McChoke'n'pukes. Yes, Nordeus, take a bow because I am equating you to Rotten Ronnies, but its not a compliment. You got the wrapping but no substance.
    you advertise like this game is **** on a silver platter, but its not and wont be unless you pull up your socks and start working on this game.

So shadow, before you start to tell people to count their blessings because without the rich token buyers this game would not be free, you might want to think about what the real reason is that this game is free. They cant charge money in any serious quantities because of the serious bug and issues. Its not even worth what they charge now.
    Saransh Vatsa and BigB79 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kannibalus View Post
    to the guys who spend over 50 bucks a month: What do you gain from those tokens? I assume you can already get a top team with only 10$, is your goal to have a team of legendaries?
    Power Training!!!
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Do you think that maintance of server is cheap? Getting official rights of official emblems/jerseys is free?
    There are a lot of factors that cost a lot of money. There is nothing free.

Your conclusion is this:

I have the best team so I have to win
    You search for realism in GAME
    Key word is game. After 32 months of playing I can tell you this:

Yes I lost against weaker teams, but also I beat stronger teams. Sometimes system takes, sometimes system gives. No system known to me is perfect. Currently in my league the weakest team in my league is first. So what I can do now?
    To cry about? Blame someone else? No. I will continue to play, be active and hope for the best. I respect everyone's oppinion just to say. I see that you complain all the time so tell me this:
    Why are you still playing TE?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Do you think that maintance of server is cheap? Getting official rights of official emblems/jerseys is free?
    There are a lot of factors that cost a lot of money. There is nothing free.

Your conclusion is this:

I have the best team so I have to win
    You search for realism in GAME
    Key word is game. After 32 months of playing I can tell you this:

Yes I lost against weaker teams, but also I beat stronger teams. Sometimes system takes, sometimes system gives. No system known to me is perfect. Currently in my league the weakest team in my league is first. So what I can do now?
    To cry about? Blame someone else? No. I will continue to play, be active and hope for the best. I respect everyone's oppinion just to say. I see that you complain all the time so tell me this:
    Why are you still playing TE?
    your first mistake was assuming something. I know this game without spending 32 months of frustration and what I do know is that I wont win every game, best team or not. The troll engine has something to do with that, and the fact that I dont buy tokens.

Your second mistake was that I think this is real and forget its a game. If this was a cheap-ass football game played for fun, then yes, you could call me out on that one, but since this is a footie MANAGER game that is trying to be as close to the real thing as possible in terms of formations, strategy, tactics, gameplay, players skills, etc, I have certain expectations that this game mirrors some of the excellent football manager games out there that give a sense that you are an ACTUAL manager, doing the daily grind to help build and team and win.

Nordeus goes out and hired Troll Mourinho as a face for the game for facksakes! They want credibility and a name for themselves and then they should make a fantasy manager game that has no connection to real football??? Seriously? (Nordeus management: Uhhhh, we want all this stuff to make us look serious but lets make sure the game is unrealistic so people cant relate to what real football managers do in their daily jobs).

Your third mistake was playing 32 seasons. You think you would have learned by now. Sheesh!

your fourth mistake was being a gooner.

to answer your question: why am I still playing T11? Simple, for a few reasons:

1) I am bored, and
    2) I love a great train-wreck. and
    3) I feel obligated to call people/companies out when they are obviously screwing the public/customers.

If Nordeus were to pull up there socks and stop jerking people around with lies and mis-direction, fix the issues and make this game better, I would be the first one to re-think my "no-inventment" oath and play this game seriously. Because i dont feel that nordeus is doing enough to warrant anything positive from me, I will continue to "encourage" Nordeus to make their game better.
    BigB79 likes this.

Rookie
    My limit is buying 176 tokens for £12.50. The game is not good enough to warrant spending more than that. I'm not even sure it's good enough to justify 12 squiding ink, but a fool and his money are soon parted.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123