Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: A Minor troll

Banned

A Minor troll

So this guy is almost 2* lower than me in quality and was playing a non-GK in as a GK and I would judge this to be a medium troll result. I clearly should have won but hey, until Nordeus gets their heads out of their asses, these results will be common.

To be fair, I did play my backup GK and my 3rd ST. BUT...............I should have won

I had something similar yesterday. Guy was 2* less than me, played 1 central midfielder against my 3 and had a GK on the left winger, who got a rating of 7, I had 67% possession and yet we drew 1-1.

you should won in a normal day with right tatics, but it wasn't the case,
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

I love those statistics.
    You have 78% possession, have better quality but the diference in shots are only 3 and on goal only 1.
    And After all you have Been lucky since your GK made 2 saves.

It is very similar with my yesterday league game, draw 1:1 playing against 9. His Team average 2 stars, mine 4stars.
    Yinhung likes this.

Aha Nordeus is really really unfair ...

I had a same type of match last monday :

80-20 of possession but lose 0-1 ... My opponent had just 3 players in his team before the match and he was almost 1* lower than me ...
    Raging ...
    Yinhung likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I love those statistics.
    You have 78% possession, have better quality but the diference in shots are only 3 and on goal only 1.
    And After all you have Been lucky since your GK made 2 saves.

It is very similar with my yesterday league game, draw 1:1 playing against 9. His Team average 2 stars, mine 4stars.
    Look at the ratings. they hardly reflect the game.

A 3 ?!?!?! Seriously? I just noticed that now. I have never gotten lower than 5 before now. But the possession needs to be reflected in all the other stats. If I have 78% possession, his amount of shots, tackles, corners and freekicks should be reduced accordingly. So instead of 7 corners, which reflects a good pressing game with lots of possession in real life, he should have 2-3 corners instead. maybe 2 shots on target instead of 6...etc.

Nordeus, put some effort and brainpower into the game! You guys could have the equivalent of an orgy, but instead you choose to jerk off at home...so to speak.
    Dman2pt and littledude072 like this.

Pro
    Cracicot
    What has your MC Frey rated just in CL before this game, or last season stats in CL only? Some players rate well in certain competitions, but agreed, not like this 3 rating. 0 for injury, but a 3????

Maybe this "Frey" had a red card, no ?

Pro
    No red cards in game only 1 yellow for home team

Apprentice
    A bad result as usual but you're not alone
    I lost 3rd time in the league today inspire of having more possession and total shots in the game but then again it's nothing new since I've been losing like this every other day in this season
    Yinhung likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast