Thread: How is the cup drawer done?

How is the cup drawer done?

Hi, I was wondering how the cup drawer is done? I have just reached level 4 and have so far managed to win each league to this point. However, every season I have been drawn against the same player (who happens to be on my friends list) in the cup who is at level 13 with an average rating of 75.9 which makes my average rating of 34.8 look quite pitiful in comparison. Consequently I get somewhat slaughtered in the cup by the same team. I get that the cup is for all levels and I get that a team uch stronger will probably win, but why the same team all the time? please stop it?????

Quote Originally Posted by grayson View Post
    Hi, I was wondering how the cup drawer is done? I have just reached level 4 and have so far managed to win each league to this point. However, every season I have been drawn against the same player (who happens to be on my friends list) in the cup who is at level 13 with an average rating of 75.9 which makes my average rating of 34.8 look quite pitiful in comparison. Consequently I get somewhat slaughtered in the cup by the same team. I get that the cup is for all levels and I get that a team uch stronger will probably win, but why the same team all the time? please stop it?????
    You usually get drawn with your friends and the rest is random until the last few rounds

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    You usually get drawn with your friends and the rest is random until the last few rounds
    The last few rounds isnt random either... I got a cup with 2x Level 16, 2x Level 15, 5 or 6x Level 14, etc, the clubs are seeded until the later stages and the quarter-finals would look like this...

Level 14
    Level 15
    ---------
    Level 14
    Level 16
    -----------------
    Level 14
    Level 15
    ---------
    Level 14
    Level 16

With the highest levels getting seeded to the Semi-Finals and the two highest ranked Level 16 teams playing home legs 2nd.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The last few rounds isnt random either... I got a cup with 2x Level 16, 2x Level 15, 5 or 6x Level 14, etc, the clubs are seeded until the later stages and the quarter-finals would look like this...

Level 14
    Level 15
    ---------
    Level 14
    Level 16
    -----------------
    Level 14
    Level 15
    ---------
    Level 14
    Level 16

With the highest levels getting seeded to the Semi-Finals and the two highest ranked Level 16 teams playing home legs 2nd.
    According to what you said what are my chances??

Level 2 1 (me)
    level 3 0
    Level 4 6
    Level 5 5
    Level 6 9
    level 7 6
    Level 8 4
    Level 9 1

I think I have to play level 9,8,7 or 6 if it's by level
    If they do it by stars values I may have a chance to get a 5
    Teams range from 21.9 to 52.8 average stars I have 26.4...sick! I do not expect going one more round....or maybe!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    According to what you said what are my chances??

Level 2 1 (me)
    level 3 0
    Level 4 6
    Level 5 5
    Level 6 9
    level 7 6
    Level 8 4
    Level 9 1

I think I have to play level 9,8,7 or 6 if it's by level
    If they do it by stars values I may have a chance to get a 5
    Teams range from 21.9 to 52.8 average stars I have 26.4...sick! I do not expect going one more round....or maybe!
    I was close to reality.... i get a to play against a team level 8 42.2 average 49.5 starting 11........bye bye guys

he is playing 4-1-3-2

----------GK------------
    --DR---DC----DC---DL---
    -----------DMC---------
    ------------------------
    AMR-------AMC------AML
    ------ST--------ST------

Any idea how to make is life difficult before i died???

I always get a weak random team first round, then i get the same rank 16 friend in the second every season and obviously i lose, not really fussed as its too many games to handle with champions league as well but, it is kind of annoying to have to face the same team at the same point every season and that round 2 is where i automatically get knocked out.