Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Kannibalus

Thread: Cheated again.

Cheated again.

This game is a utter joke, just been in a home game i was present and had +13% possesion, dominated the first half and was 2-0 up at half time, 2nd half produced the biggest screw over possible, firstly i have a player sent off for spitting, then when i try and sort my team out as i go to save it disconnected log back in its 2-1 so go back to sorting time as im about to save it ****ing disconnects again go back on and what do you know its 2 ****ing 2, by the time i eventually get to save my changes hes 3-2 up and with 10 men the game is lost.

Few other thing at half time i had 56% possesion, by the end it had changed to 52% to him, yet his passes completed % dropped by 4, how does that work out.

Cheated again.-formations.jpg Cheated again.-highlights.jpg Cheated again.-stats.jpg Cheated again.-spectators.jpg
    Huyton Town FC
    Honors:
    Level 1:
    League Champions
    Level 2:
    League Champions(unbeaten) 24-2-0 GF:104 GA:12
    Champions League winners

Level 3:
    League Runner-up
    Champions League 3rd Place

The spitter must be punished. Set the training intensity for everyone but him to 'NO TRAINING' and set his to 3. Then let him play pratice games against himself every hour (also in the night). That will teach him!
    John Tompkins and Raykco like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by usher_LFC View Post
    This game is a utter joke, just been in a home game i was present and had +13% possesion, dominated the first half and was 2-0 up at half time, 2nd half produced the biggest screw over possible, firstly i have a player sent off for spitting, then when i try and sort my team out as i go to save it disconnected log back in its 2-1 so go back to sorting time as im about to save it ****ing disconnects again go back on and what do you know its 2 ****ing 2, by the time i eventually get to save my changes hes 3-2 up and with 10 men the game is lost.

Few other thing at half time i had 56% possesion, by the end it had changed to 52% to him, yet his passes completed % dropped by 4, how does that work out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	formations.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	14282 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	highlights.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	14283 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stats.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	14284 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spectators.jpg 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	14285
    I had no idea that 4-3-3 would work vs 4-5-1V? I use butterfly or 4-1-4-1. how has that been working for you besides this game?

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I had no idea that 4-3-3 would work vs 4-5-1V? I use butterfly or 4-1-4-1. how has that been working for you besides this game?
    i used that formation because that was what it said on the formations table, i cant see the formation being the problem as i was cruising in the first half, the fact the game wouldnt let m change my team until it was to late was the problem.
    Huyton Town FC
    Honors:
    Level 1:
    League Champions
    Level 2:
    League Champions(unbeaten) 24-2-0 GF:104 GA:12
    Champions League winners

Level 3:
    League Runner-up
    Champions League 3rd Place

Banned
    i used that formation because that was what it said on the formations table, i cant see the formation being the problem as i was cruising in the first half, the fact the game wouldnt let m change my team until it was to late was the problem.
    Never said that the formation was the issue, just that I had never thought to use that formation vs 4-5-1V. Will have to try that

Not being able to change your formation and tactics was more than likely the only reason you lost considering he was not around to make tactical changes in-game to adapt. So what was causing the disconnects?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	formations.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	14282 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	highlights.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	14283 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stats.jpg 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	14284 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spectators.jpg 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	14285
    Once I was playing 4-1-3N-1-1. I was therefore using only 1 ST. He got a red card and when I tried to sub my MC out to get a ST in and change his place on the ground to Striker, I lost connection. Since my ST was out, I had illegal formation and 20% possession!!! I logged back in and saw my one nil lead is 1-1. By the time I made the changes all over again, I conceded another goal and ended up losing 2-1!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.