Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By cracicot
  • 1 Post By Raykco
  • 2 Post By cracicot
  • 3 Post By Maxtax
  • 2 Post By dv8r

Thread: Cup matches, Training academy for money players

Cup matches, Training academy for money players

Hi, I need to ask, because yes i may spend money on this game, but im close to just quitting because its unfair how this game works.....
    I entered this seasons cup (im level 3 manager) and im playing against lvl 4-5-6 managers. i just lost my qualifier to a lvl 1 mananger, average quality of 29.3 whilst mine is 34.0 with much better players and still lost 3:1 .. why can't i play with other people in my manager level, like the league or champions league. Ive had to get about 5 scouts to compete against him and still lost :@
    Also i've got lvl 12 on most things in the stadium, unless maxed out .. for example, the training academy. its a level 10....
    In my scout list i can get players currently at a rating of max 39 and i just got 2 players from the academy yesterday, (aparently the best under players in the country and i get stuck with 1 guy at a lvl 12 and another at a lvl 15.. why have i just put that much money in building my stadium up to get these rubbish players!!
    how is this even fair :s

Banned
    wow, you went up against a serious token buyer who is level 1? unfortunate! The way the cup works now is, I believe, the lesser of two evils. Base the competition on quality instead of level and you should get more equal matches most of the time, moreso if it were based on level. SO I think it doesnt get better than this format, unless they were to further separate the competition into quality and level, but that seems to be a bit too complicated for the rocket scientists they employ at Nordeus.

It doesnt matter how much money you put into this game, it is unforgiving and does not play favourites when you think it should. This is Nordeus...get used to it.
    Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.

If the cup was based on level, rather than quality, it would just be a clone of the champs league.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    If the cup was based on level, rather than quality, it would just be a clone of the champs league.
    True, but in a different format off the bat instead of groups. Like I mentioned in TWO other threads, they could drill down even more and further group managers on level after they group them on quality. It would be the most fair way to do it. I wouldnt hold my breath on that though.
    tongly45 and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    True, but in a different format off the bat instead of groups. Like I mentioned in TWO other threads, they could drill down even more and further group managers on level after they group them on quality. It would be the most fair way to do it. I wouldnt hold my breath on that though.
    yes the best way is same level, same quality but you have never a chance to have an official match with a higher level team. and we can't sure about the number of player in each level for each sever. only multi sever cup in this case
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

The problem with cup is that, due to people complains a new cup system have "invented"some time ago which doesn't exist in real ,so the complains will go on untill the so called cup becomes more of a lottary than it is now, then more complains for the lottary will occur.
    The old system might was unfair for low levels but was the correct simulation of the real cup. Managers would knew from the beginning that you have to stay long and reach high levels in order to win it, that also is giving some motivation to stay in the game and keep up trying to reach high on your server.
    When you know your chances and the set up from the beginning, you are not complaining so much because "thats the rules" and keep playing untill you manage to win it. That how real football works.
    That is what some of us, who are hunging around sometime now, did with the old cup format.
    Raykco, Cat Harrison and aiureah like this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Agree, with you. I too suggested my own sistem based in a cup draws 3 to 3 levels. That's an option, of hundreds that we have to do a more fair cup.
    At now, my appreciated Raykco, the only difference between CL and Cup is that in the Cl you don't know who will win, and in the cup you only have to see if somebody have +5 levels or + than you to know that, you are lost... and you can be out of the group of favourites to win during 10 cups consecutive, so... (-.-)'

PD; cracicot if you can tell me where are your threads I would be interested in read them

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Payne View Post
    Hi, I need to ask, because yes i may spend money on this game, but im close to just quitting because its unfair how this game works.....
    I entered this seasons cup (im level 3 manager) and im playing against lvl 4-5-6 managers. i just lost my qualifier to a lvl 1 mananger, average quality of 29.3 whilst mine is 34.0 with much better players and still lost 3:1 .. why can't i play with other people in my manager level, like the league or champions league. Ive had to get about 5 scouts to compete against him and still lost :@
    Also i've got lvl 12 on most things in the stadium, unless maxed out .. for example, the training academy. its a level 10....
    In my scout list i can get players currently at a rating of max 39 and i just got 2 players from the academy yesterday, (aparently the best under players in the country and i get stuck with 1 guy at a lvl 12 and another at a lvl 15.. why have i just put that much money in building my stadium up to get these rubbish players!!
    how is this even fair :s
    When you say the game is unfair, do you mean that you spent a lot tokens on speeding up construction and didn't get what you *wanted*? Because that's a huge shame, you shouldn't have done that because it's a waste having maxed out buildings at level 3. So ultimately the building side of things is your fault.

On the other hand, cup matches are different to league and champions league otherwise they would just be the same.. It has to be different so they play you against other managers of different leagues, it's not that difficult.
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Rookie
    Having top players isn,t worth a carrot if your a crap manager,just a thought....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk