Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By cracicot
  • 2 Post By dv8r
  • 2 Post By Conker King

Thread: Player Performance

Player Performance

How can I improve this player's Performance?

Note:
    I have played him in every MC position and so far no good.

Player Performance-untitled25.jpg

Banned
    he has only played one game in the league and CL, give him time. the problem with everyone today is the expectations of instant success and impatience. Chillax!
    Raykco likes this.

I don't think ive ever had a good MC. They either have an average rating of around 6.9-7.1 or they are absolutely rubbish. I've had 2 scout players similar to yours. I gave them good runs in the team, played them in their right position, kept they morale and condition very high but both their average ratings were 5!!!! And that was in teams that won the league very easily and the rest of the team were over 7.

Or maybe he is destined to failure?
    If he continues to play like that, then there is nothing you can do but sell him
    Raykco and DiZZee like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Rookie
    It seems, for whatever reason, central midfield is the hardest posiion to get good ratings from. It's certainly true in my case, and I've seen a lot of people state this too. My defenders get high ratings, my forwards get high ratings, and attacking midfielders. Also defensive midfield for me are a battle. When my defensive midfielders get 7s I'm happy. I got a great defensive midfielder on the transfer market the start of last season, he plays left right and centre. So far this season he's had one 8 and the rest 7's. Given that its been so hard to fill his role, I'm delighted I got him. He's my third favourite player(behind the big two, my 1st signings in season 1)

My central midfielders have wild form. One match 8, the next 5, etc. Tho this season I got a scout who so far has had three 8's, three 7's, 3 goals from 6 matches, and a MoM.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Really. I agree with u all. MC rarely get above 7. They mostly get 6 even if they play good ad score and assist. Dunno why????

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Pro
    Make MCs the heart and lungs of your team and they will ave 7.5 ie.. 6 , 7 ,8,9 . After all try are the work horses of the team or I'm I wrong?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have many problems with MC and DMC, mostly I wind up playing them OOP sometimes and see if they want another role, and also I have played with their skill points and sometimes that helps...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

save them for next season.. my ST had a terrible first season but this season no one can stop him from scoring.. but still as craciot said he played only 4 matches if he continues like that then i think you should just train him and not let him play.. Save him for next season maybe he will do better
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.