Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Crazy fixture times

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    That is life here on T11. The lack of intelligence from certain people hurt this game because of bad decisions for gameplay and organization. They can fix these things but are lacking the motivation.
    They dont fix it as they are totally motivated, motivated to get people to spend money. I could easily have spent £5.00 have tons of energy and moral packs and won. Three hours is reasonable. Its strange that this forum appears un-moderated and nobody from Nordeous has explained why over a 24 hour period there has to be such bizarre timings of matches?

Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    this week all my cup and CL matches are within an h or less from normal league matches....Nordeus is such a crap company with crap designers crap managers. That place is so full of crap that it smells like in a sewer. Something so simple and they do ****. Stupid Morons.
    Again, they are not stupid they want your money. On that though, I do not think it unfair they should get something, after all its a huge game must cost a fortune in servers etc. But this fixture thing is not open and honest. I like the game, charge me a seasonal fee give me a flat amount of tokens per season, to use how I think required, I would do that, but do not try and trick me into doing so with this fixture nonsense.
    cracicot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    U have 45 mins..... I have 15 mins b/w kick off of my next league match and then the cup match. So, the league match lasts 9 mins. 6 mins remains for any changes. But wait, 4 ins be4 kick off, no changes can be made. That leaves me with 2 minutes. Now, I will first have to apply the rest packs. Then, I will have no time to change my formation. God forbid if I get any injury in the league match as I won't even have time to apply reds!!!!! I can change formation after kick off. But am scared if I lose connection during the 2 mins when I am applying greens!!!!! This is so damn unreal and unfair. I am not changing times using tokens so no gain for Nordeus!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!
    Totally sympathise and agree.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Brand View Post
    They dont fix it as they are totally motivated, motivated to get people to spend money. I could easily have spent £5.00 have tons of energy and moral packs and won. Three hours is reasonable. Its strange that this forum appears un-moderated and nobody from Nordeous has explained why over a 24 hour period there has to be such bizarre timings of matches?
    Oh, this forum IS moderated, but not patrolled by anyone at Nordeus. That is the difference. All of our concerns fall on deaf ears.

MDKII has stated, and correct me if I am wrong, that he is just the voice, and not the heart or brains of the operation, so he cannot do anything except lock threads and ban people.

They need management and devs to frequent this forum and use the ideas to improve the game. So far.....nothing.
    littledude072 and Max Brand like this.

Would love to know someone like July the 4th's views on it as they have played for such a long time.

Can someone please answer (related) - How come i have two games today at 5.30pm and 6.30pm and i can't seem to change the time of either but can edit other game times? - One is a Champions league game and the other a crucial league game so i don't even know what team to put out in each and i refuse to but healing packs. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Can someone please answer (related) - How come i have two games today at 5.30pm and 6.30pm and i can't seem to change the time of either but can edit other game times? - One is a Champions league game and the other a crucial league game so i don't even know what team to put out in each and i refuse to but healing packs. Thanks in advance.
    If either fixture has a clock you should be able to click the clock then at a cost (of tokens) transfer the times. Marc you have hit on the entire point of the thread. Are Nordeus really saying that across a 24 hour period fixtures could not be better organised. They want fixtures to be like this so people are drawn in to spending money to buy tokens, to either transfer times or buy packs.

Having played the game I enjoy it. If there are really 10,000,000 people worldwide playing, a charge of £2.00 per season with everyone allocated say 70 tokens per season to 'manage' as they see fit. That's £20,000,000 per month, £1,200,000,000 per year (move over Monopoly), hopefully with that we can have servers that do not crash as well. Instead we have this 'drawer people in' method of selling. So good teams crash out of cups, as they do not spend the money.

Pro
    Crazy fixture times-capture.jpg

I must learn never to take my foot out of my mouth. When I do, then I get into trouble.
    I said on this tread a few days back, that we should be prepared for BOTH matched that are close together.

THIS is what I see now... but at least they are miles apart, like enough time for 2 friendlies inbetween games

Max Brand likes this.

[QUOTE=

I must learn never to take my foot out of my mouth. When I do, then I get into trouble.
    I said on this tread a few days back, that we should be prepared for BOTH matched that are close together.

THIS is what I see now... but at least they are miles apart, like enough time for 2 friendlies inbetween games

[/QUOTE]

Lol I could cope with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Brand View Post
    Having played the game I enjoy it. If there are really 10,000,000 people worldwide playing, a charge of £2.00 per season with everyone allocated say 70 tokens per season to 'manage' as they see fit. That's £20,000,000 per month, £1,200,000,000 per year (move over Monopoly), hopefully with that we can have servers that do not crash as well. Instead we have this 'drawer people in' method of selling. So good teams crash out of cups, as they do not spend the money.
    The problem is that the people playing for free are the vast majority. The treshold from free to paid is gigantic. That's the biggest hurdle these freemium companies have, getting people to switch from free to paid.
    No matter if it was only $1, there are a lot of people who don't consider the option to spend money.

I'd dare say that the vast majority of tokens are bought by an extremely small amount of players.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast