Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By pnr8555
  • 2 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Massive bidding war for a free agent?

  1. #1
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,484

    Massive bidding war for a free agent?

    During my time in the 35T league, someone noticed a free agent bidding wars where it takes more than 10 rounds for a player...the value of the player when sold is the same, what's the point of warring for pride on a freaking 3* player?

    Here it is...


    AEPRE FC

  2. #2
    Serbian Forum Moderator Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    3,935
    Very interesting
    Season 105, Manager Level 61, League level 61



  3. #3
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    During my time in the 35T league, someone noticed a free agent bidding wars where it takes more than 10 rounds for a player...the value of the player when sold is the same, what's the point of warring for pride on a freaking 3* player?

    Here it is...

    Too many Pringles eaten here.
    Cat Harrison and Marc Symons like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  4. #4
    Dreamer Marc Symons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    487
    Whilst this threads open can i ask a noob question? - How do u actually find free agents? thanks in advance.

  5. #5
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Whilst this threads open can i ask a noob question? - How do u actually find free agents? thanks in advance.
    normally it`s 3 star player`s and to see if they are free agent`s they will an F (free) beside them on transfer market, also never get player`s over 30 esp 32 and over as it`s more likely they are retiring at the end of season so you won`t be able to sell on

  6. #6
    Champion Dman2pt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lisbon, portugal
    Posts
    2,459
    I only go for free agents, If i need to buy a player for be my second option for one particular position, always with 33 or 34 years of age and near the 4th star, that way i always get them for 1 token, and to be at the bench is enought.
    That way i have time to find a better solution and at the end of season have a free space for the U21.
    To buy for sell is always better to go for the 3 stars fast trainers, but thats my opinion.

  7. #7
    Rookie Killerbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I only go for free agents, If i need to buy a player for be my second option for one particular position, always with 33 or 34 years of age and near the 4th star, that way i always get them for 1 token, and to be at the bench is enought.
    That way i have time to find a better solution and at the end of season have a free space for the U21.
    To buy for sell is always better to go for the 3 stars fast trainers, but thats my opinion.
    Yes, I also rarely go for free agents. Because they are free, there tends to always be competition for them even if it's just to resell them later on. On top the best free agents are usually just youth players (I guess) for which there is a giant bidding war. Money is not as annoying to come by as tokens are.