Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Special databases and special servers?

Quote Originally Posted by forestry View Post
    Fantasy! I bought the player with 4 stars, playmаker, 23 years. For only 6 tokens! Hallelujah!
    Big Deal.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

It is the truth, what developers of game exist not only different servers, but also special databases? I specify. My friend plays this game. Now it at the 5th level. He essentially doesn't invest money in this game. But, what paradise situation at it! Come at any time on auction and a huge choice of players with 4-5 stars! You want, choose young, you want middle-aged players. And rivals especially aren't present, buys for 2-3 rounds! And the scouts`s list - practically all players till 25 years! Why, to someone such happiness! And someone should hunt for players? For happiness to buy the player not that with 5 stars, even with 4 stars the problem! 30-40 tokens only on one good player should be spent for auction. And such feeling that the more you put real money, the life is more difficult! I don't want! Transfer also me to the same facilitated mode! I want to get on the server or to a database in which my friend plays!

Auction of 5 stars.
    Attachment 984
    Auction of 4 stars.
    Attachment 985
    Scouts.
    Attachment 986
    I'm level five, check the transfer market constantly.
    After the first day of the new season this is what has been available during maybe 20 visits to the market each day, normally refreshing 4-5 times in 15 minutes.

5* 0
    4* Average 10 per day but are all 28 years old or older with the minimum quality of 35.
    3* up to 34 quality plenty but most with only one position and no SA
    3* 30-33 this is the biggest range of quality available every day.

Some servers are absolute garbage.
    Frenki_ likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Big Deal.
    Thanks. MC most often receive yellow cards and pass matches. The spare player is useful to team.

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    5* 0
    4* Average 10 per day but are all 28 years old or older with the minimum quality of 35.
    3* up to 34 quality plenty but most with only one position and no SA
    3* 30-33 this is the biggest range of quality available every day.

On 4 lvl on my server it happens once. And i buy this player (5 star) - 8 mln/ 50 T

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Interestingly, developers are going to correct such imbalance in game?

But thus gifts (first-aid kits, experience and other) passes between different servers and friends receive it! Why not to share and players for auction?
    Frenki_ likes this.

I don't think it's that the servers are garbage, just that you're a high level in your server, either at the very top or just below. If you were to move to another server, then who would take your place in that server?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    But the balance probably should be changed somehow?
    Frenki_ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    I don't think it's that the servers are garbage, just that you're a high level in your server, either at the very top or just below. If you were to move to another server, then who would take your place in that server?
    Agree to some extent but the problem is not so much in the league but the CL, looking at most teams they have base lines of 4* players.
    This means to better my team I need to buy scouts which even though I've done it this season it makes my team double the quality of all my league opponents and we all know what happens in that case. (injuries)
    The low SP awarded on my server has now made me change my strategy of previous seasons buying 18-19 year olds as they just do not develop fast enough to bring their star rating back early in the next season, so scouts it is, I'll renew them at the end of the their contracts.
    My first 11 now has a skill level of 533 that is obscene for my level and server but I refuse to pay 5-6m and 30-40 tokens for 3*34 and 4*40 players on the transfer market.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

After a posted the last ^ I went to the TM shock horror a 4*22
    Here is the TM as it finished the top 3* is 34 quality.

And here where the 4* went to.

I can see it from Nordeus's point they are making an absolute killing on anything with decent quality no mater what his age may be.
    That's the equivalent to a scout 22 yo 49 quality and a saving of 8m.
    But! I will not be participating.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 01-18-2013 at 05:29 PM.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Interestingly, developers are going to correct such imbalance in game?

But thus gifts (first-aid kits, experience and other) passes between different servers and friends receive it! Why not to share and players for auction?
    couldn't agree more with you, forestry. this damned server thing is clearly unfair (we all know it!) and every time you ask nordeus about this, they don't answer your question directly but just copy-paste-ing some default explanations they have. i have checked many people asking them and the answers (although for me they're not answering the question at all) are all the same.

besides, most of players on auction list are generated by them, no? why can't they generate better players on garbage servers? and why did they say that they have no control on players on our auction list because they can't control other managers' buying and selling activities?
    Frenki_ likes this.

Banned
    Guys - Ask DEVELOPERS.
    Last edited by GabeTC; 01-18-2013 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Not worth my time

Banned
    The Market List is not generated by developers.
    Last edited by GabeTC; 01-18-2013 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Not worth my time

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast