Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Special databases and special servers?

i don't think the market can survive if it relies only on managers transfer action. EVERYTIME i login and check the auction list, there are ALWAYS 100++ players on the market (with poor quality of course), no matter when i do that (in the evening, morning, work hour, etc). i know that there are thousands players in the same server, but how many are there putting their players on the transfer market each time? and why can't i recognize some time where the market is empty?

and more importantly, have you ever wondered why there is club on auction list named Obsolete FC, Fat FC, or other stupid names? and have you ever wondered why you couldn't check these teams when you click on them after you buy players from them? this NEVER happens to me if i buy my players from clubs named big bang theory FC or 1024 paradise FC or some clubs with thai letters.

there's only one explanation for me. nordeus generate these players. why are you so sure about your opinion?
    Last edited by Joshiko; 01-18-2013 at 06:35 PM.
    Frenki_ likes this.

Banned
    Why don't you ask the developers -
    Last edited by GabeTC; 01-18-2013 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Not worth my time

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    Why don't you ask the developers - I'm sure they will tell you this - WE HAVE NO CONTROL ON THE PLAYERS PUT ON THE MARKET SINCE EACH MANAGER PUT THEIR OWN PLAYERS ON THE MARKET AT THEIR WILL... Good luck
    that's what i'm talking about. THEY NEVER REALLY ANSWER IMPORTANT QUESTIONS. they only copy paste default explanations they have which do not answering questions at all. and don't you think i never asked them. i did that. but their answers were just pissing me off when i compare their answer to my question and to others. always the same answer all the time..

my opinion is based on my thoughts and my experience in this game. i'm pretty sure they generate those players and teams.

BESIDES- there are 8 million active managers ( Teams) do you think that's enough to generate 100 players on the market?
    i think big numbers can fool us. sure 8 million active managers can provide us with 100++ players. but everytime? and don't forget that 8 million is not number of players in your level and server. "the providers" of players on your list must be only thousands or so.

go check your auction list and see if you can answer these questions with solid explanation
    1. explain why there's so many "stupid named" teams
    2. and why you can't check these teams if you click on them
    3. why you can never see their players have some form record as if they never played before
    4. and how about highest level manager? do you think they'll have NO players on auction list? or still 100++? where these players come from?

my explanation is simple and you know it. let's see how you explain these things. nordeus can say everything they want but that doesn't mean that they never lie. i won't trust them simply like you do. for example, just last season i knew that playoff round in champions league is not random at all. TOTALLY DIFFERENT from what is stated on the rules !! i was stupid enough to trust them
    Last edited by Joshiko; 01-18-2013 at 07:43 PM.
    Frenki_ likes this.

Banned
    won't find out any time soon...
    Last edited by GabeTC; 01-18-2013 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Not worth my time

How do you know there are 8m active, if by active you mean once then fare enough, Facebooks log in counte tells a differnt story.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post

my explanation is simple and you know it. let's see how you explain these things. nordeus can say everything they want but that doesn't mean that they never lie. i won't trust them simply like you do. for example, just last season i knew that playoff round in champions league is not random at all. TOTALLY DIFFERENT from what is stated on the rules !! i was stupid enough to trust them
    LOL, happened to me too, I noticed the playoff round of CL is not random at all.

ALL PLAYERS on the market come from a team - even the free agents (that means someone let them go)
    The Market List is not generated by developers. Learn how the game works before you state something like this

So you think ALL PLAYERS only come from REAL MANAGERS?
    Then what about this :

Special databases and special servers?-noteam.jpg

Mr.Nam is my friend's team, he bought player from a team named Bright, and when I clicked that Bright, BAM!!! This happen, no information of this club, any other club has information, but this "stupid name" team is different, why? Where do you learn "The Market List is not generated by developers" ?

Rookie
    I didn't say I trust them - I do get the same stupid answers as you and everybody else does.
    The stupid names on the team come from stupid managers that think they are funny - and believe me in 8 million you can find 1/2 of them Stupid... I can tell you now - some of the teams that you can't see from your messages - are because they are in other server.
    LOOLLL, 8m active? man, even I have 3 different teams, If each one of us have lets say 3 different teams, then there will be ony 2.667 Million Users, It's only counters, not active players/users. Last season, I played in a league where no one is watching their game, I feel like I'm in a abandoned town.

yes i know also 8 million active users must be a joke.. i just wanted to point out that even though 8 million were active, the number of managers who contribute to your auction list must be less than that. faaaarrr less than that number. and how can the market survive if it only relies on managers action? this is impossible to provide list of players everytime you login using this method. and now you're saying that managers from another server can put their players on our server? what a new hypothesis you have.. i've never heard that. so there's some ways of communicating between different servers? and why can't we support our friends from different servers then?

besides, why can't we check teams from different servers? i have friends from different servers and i can check their teams and even their opponents in their league. so why can't i have information about those stupid name teams?
    Last edited by Joshiko; 01-18-2013 at 09:14 PM.

Banned
    even idiots like you want to sell their players to make some cash
    Last edited by GabeTC; 01-18-2013 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Not worth my time - for idiots

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast