Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Special databases and special servers?

Rookie

Special databases and special servers?

It is the truth, what developers of game exist not only different servers, but also special databases? I specify. My friend plays this game. Now it at the 5th level. He essentially doesn't invest money in this game. But, what paradise situation at it! Come at any time on auction and a huge choice of players with 4-5 stars! You want, choose young, you want middle-aged players. And rivals especially aren't present, buys for 2-3 rounds! And the scouts`s list - practically all players till 25 years! Why, to someone such happiness! And someone should hunt for players? For happiness to buy the player not that with 5 stars, even with 4 stars the problem! 30-40 tokens only on one good player should be spent for auction. And such feeling that the more you put real money, the life is more difficult! I don't want! Transfer also me to the same facilitated mode! I want to get on the server or to a database in which my friend plays!

Auction of 5 stars.
    Special databases and special servers?-5-star.jpg
    Auction of 4 stars.
    Special databases and special servers?-4-star.jpg
    Scouts.
    Special databases and special servers?-scaut.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Special databases and special servers?-5-star.jpg   Special databases and special servers?-4-star.jpg   Special databases and special servers?-scaut.jpg  
    Last edited by forestry; 01-18-2013 at 10:48 AM.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by forestry View Post
    It is the truth, what developers of game exist not only different servers, but also special databases? I specify. My friend plays this game. Now it at the 5th level. He essentially doesn't invest money in this game. But, what paradise situation at it! Come at any time on auction and a huge choice of players with 4-5 stars! You want, choose young, you want middle-aged players. And rivals especially aren't present, buys for 2-3 rounds! And the scouts`s list - practically all players till 25 years! Why, to someone such happiness! And someone should hunt for players? For happiness to buy the player not that with 5 stars, even with 4 stars the problem! 30-40 tokens only on one good player should be spent for auction. And such feeling that the more you put real money, the life is more difficult! I don't want! Transfer also me to the same facilitated mode! I want to get on the server or to a database in which my friend plays!

Auction of 5 stars.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5 star.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	984
    Auction of 4 stars.

Name:	4 star.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	985
    Scouts.

Name:	ыscaut.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	986
    i am also level 5 and it's 100% true. i dont find players good enough and i have to spent a fortune to buy them and my scouts are 1 step from retirment. for the few 5 star players you must give more than 20 tokens. my wifes account is on another server and she has much more players and better players. the problem is we cant change server but they should give us more options.
    Frenki_ likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yes thats something what we can't control (I'm talking about normal players), I got 20 players with 25 tokens on one account (level 6) and on an other one 4 (level 4) with 120 tokens so yes, pretty unfair.

Servers can be very different :P

Also there is no option at this moment to move from a server to an other one, I wanted that too.
    Frenki_ and Ljepoje like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I totally concur with your position. This is not fair. i have been trying to get a decent AML on my server from the begining of the season to no avail - not even on idiotic scout list....need I say more!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by forestry View Post

Auction of 5 stars.

Name:	5 star.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	984
    Auction of 4 stars.

Name:	4 star.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	985
    Scouts.

Name:	ыscaut.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	986

heh i totally agree...
    I must be online after restart, if i want a small chance to find good players... Without that i dont have any chance... During day only stupid players... and later i see there max 10 players together!!! Scouts the same... very often only stupid players(bad position etc)... and min. age is 25! I want young AML/AMC/AMR shadow striker with both legs... or something like that :P
    Frenki_ likes this.

Rookie
    Why such injustice? On one servers huge number of active players and abnormal competition. And on other servers calm and good fortune! Two days ago before a new season at auction in general the nightmare was! Players were bought 2-3 times more expensively than the initial price! Itself yesterday I bought the player for 8 million at the initial cost in 1,8 million! I bought the player for 50 tokens! Essentially bargained up to the end that tokens weren't gone. But it yet the most interesting. The friend told that sometimes, buying players in attempt looked at team from which the player was sold, the message is issued: "it wasn't succeeded to load information"! Such feeling that both at the first level, and at other levels is teams bots! And these "teams" sell players! Judging by auction there are no problems to change all team! There are players of all positions! And so - practically always! Paradise!
    Frenki_ likes this.

FCP
    From my experience most of the time there are no good auctions. But every now and then you have a list of 4 & 5 star players that makes you go crazy. We you exit the game & log back in like 5 - 10 seconds later the game is back to it's dull auction list.

Rookie
    I reboot game periodically! Sometimes each five minutes, sometimes in ten minutes. And auction is always empty! Players with 5 stars practically are absent! Practically always! Sometimes there are players with 4 stars. Here now at my level at auction on sale 4 players! Fantasy! But for MS already the turn was built! Though before the end of auction even more than half an hour! For the sake of interest, I will look as will break off auction and for how many will sell the player!
    Special databases and special servers?-auct.jpg

Rookie
    Fantasy! I bought the player with 4 stars, playmаker, 23 years. For only 6 tokens! Hallelujah!

FCP
    Gratz hope he preforms well for ya.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast