Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Special databases and special servers?

Banned
    So how ever the list is generated - you have what you have - adapt to it.
    Last edited by GabeTC; 01-18-2013 at 11:05 PM. Reason: not worth my time

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    Not all managers are cheaters like you - I know a few that have more than 3 teams but that doesn't change the fact that even idiots like you want to sell their players to make some cash that you probably want to transfer to the other team. That still adds your player to the market list.
    In fact you don't see millions of players on the market do you? there are a few other servers and a few we don't get to see.
    LOOOLLL, rather than answering my question, you just insulted me as a cheater and idiot. So typical, typical of a user who lost his argument in a debate.
    LOL,,why don't you just sit back and try win treble on your 8th season rather than called me a cheater without any reason, or maybe you can answer me with your favourite answer : "ASK THE DEVELOPER", that's much better than just insult.
    Yeah, I don't see many players on my market, that's why I create another team so I hope can challenge myself and thankfully, my 3rd team got a server with more active players.

Rookie
    Where do you learn that the market list IS generated by developers?
    what are you showing with your friend is common - as I said you can not access all teams from other servers, not unless you have them as friends in the game. And to prove that the list has player from other servers I can give you one example.
    Last season I verified the market list with a friend from the same server and the same league. We could not see the same players on the list. That doesn't mean that was generated by developers - as I said before we probably won't find out any time soon how the list is generated. Only the developers know how is. Unless they tell us we can never know.
    In any case - WHINING about it - is not helping.
    So how ever the list is generated - you have what you have - adapt to it.
    LOL again, previously you had such a massive theory : "ALL PLAYERS COME FROM REAL PLAYERS".
    Then why now you said "I said before we probably won't find out any time soon how the list is generated. Only the developers know how is.". So contradictive man, if you don't know exactly from the first place, then don't just shouting like shi*t.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dulipat View Post
    LOL again, previously you had such a massive theory : "ALL PLAYERS COME FROM REAL PLAYERS".
    Then why now you said "I said before we probably won't find out any time soon how the list is generated. Only the developers know how is.". So contradictive man, if you don't know exactly from the first place, then don't just shouting like shi*t.
    You are not worth my time to answer your questions. I don't like cheaters - that's my fault.
    thon likes this.

You are not worth my time to answer your questions. I don't like cheaters - that's my fault.

have you answered any question? I dont understand why you keep replying when you have nothing to say to the topic then "ask the developers"

Banned
    Lol ......

Rookie
    I subscribe to the first post,i cannot find a decent MR since the beginning of the season,BUT think about this.your team is already better than the others.if you still get good players,then how can the others reach you?

I've seen the market with 40 + players who were ALL free agents (latest was last night right after the 'dead period'). I watched the market in the first hours of the new season with 100+ players ALL age 18-19 and values of 4-5m (typically see maybe 5% value over 2m). I'll go out on a limb and suggest that those were server generated and not from player teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    I've seen the market with 40 + players who were ALL free agents (latest was last night right after the 'dead period'). I watched the market in the first hours of the new season with 100+ players ALL age 18-19 and values of 4-5m (typically see maybe 5% value over 2m). I'll go out on a limb and suggest that those were server generated and not from player teams.
    That was entirely correct. My market was the same at the very beginning of the season, approx 100 players aged 18-20 all generated from Nordeus to set the transfer market running. Not as if any of these players were needed because there are plenty of higher level clubs than me in my server and they would of just unloaded their unwanted players.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    If players who are on sale at auction, were generated by only live users, to all wouldn't suffice! Therefore there are "teams" at which it is impossible to look, but thus sell players. Simply on one servers of such "teams" there is a lot of, and on others - it isn't enough. But such situation is favorable to developers! When players buy for 50-100 tokens! It is what inflow of cash!
    That else irritates that it is impossible to buy from the friend players through a transfer. Probably it is impossible to throw "smuggling" of players from free servers on servers with the strong competition.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast