Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Special databases and special servers?

Rookie
    The miracle came true or developers heard players? Now at auction about 40 players with 4 stars! With 5 stars isn't present. But also it already progress!

i doubt that. sometimes we do have good players on the auction list but most of the time we don't. i would be surprised if the auction is changed permanently
    Frenki_ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy pupok View Post
    heh i totally agree...
    I must be online after restart, if i want a small chance to find good players... Without that i dont have any chance... During day only stupid players... and later i see there max 10 players together!!! Scouts the same... very often only stupid players(bad position etc)... and min. age is 25! I want young AML/AMC/AMR shadow striker with both legs... or something like that :P
    I have the same problem...and it makes me crazy.Will delete my account soon I recon.

It should....couz its so unfair!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    couldn't agree more with you, forestry. this damned server thing is clearly unfair (we all know it!) and every time you ask nordeus about this, they don't answer your question directly but just copy-paste-ing some default explanations they have. i have checked many people asking them and the answers (although for me they're not answering the question at all) are all the same.

besides, most of players on auction list are generated by them, no? why can't they generate better players on garbage servers? and why did they say that they have no control on players on our auction list because they can't control other managers' buying and selling activities?
    So true.....am 100% with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Frenki_ View Post
    It should....couz its so unfair!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenki_ View Post
    I have the same problem...and it makes me crazy.Will delete my account soon I recon.
    Why did you bring a topic up that was 3 months old?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Not sure why, I've just registrate here so...am not so familiar with the forum.Anyway just wanned to say that I have really ****ty players market.When I open the market now there are 2 players with 5 stars(age 30 and age 33).And its always like this...just 2,3 players and thats it.Only in the morning I get like 10players with 5 stars and after that its the ****tiest market ever.I have friends and they haven't this kind of problems.I think they are doing this to make me buy more tokens and buy scouts,but fuk dis ****! I wont spent a $1 for this stupid game!
    aiureah likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345