Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: "Dead souls" from Nordeus

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Another problem is invisible bidding... Many times i should win auction earlier, but then BOOM.... Some invisible manager made bid in last round... But i didnt see him earlier....
    I know about this from long time and is a bug sometimes you are allowed to bid even if you didn't made any bid in the initial round. I guess they should fix this ASAP.

About "dead souls" I don't think is true, like someone said just a lot of players with many, many tokens.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I know about this from long time and is a bug sometimes you are allowed to bid even if you didn't made any bid in the initial round. I guess they should fix this ASAP.
    Really? I've never had that bit of fortune.

Rookie
    This is half true. If you add a player on transfer market to your favourite list, then wait for initial round to end without bidding and then reload the page, you can enter the player's tab on k.o. round 1 and the bidding button will be active. However, if you press it, you get a message that your bid was not accepted! BUMP!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Deghinsea View Post
    This is half true. If you add a player on transfer market to your favourite list, then wait for initial round to end without bidding and then reload the page, you can enter the player's tab on k.o. round 1 and the bidding button will be active. However, if you press it, you get a message that your bid was not accepted! BUMP!
    You can refresh the page that fast? Or do you mean close and reopen the auction window?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12