Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Disillusioned and jaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    No game I have ever played has been flaw free, yes this game has issues too. I still think it's a lot of fun, since I didn't expect perfection ever anyway, and no matter others' opinion mine is that I believe they are doing what they can to improve it.
    Cat...are you going to answer my question? What are Nordeus doing that makez you think they are doing what they can to improve the game? I genuinely want to know Incase I've missed something and you are more in the know than me?

Banned
    No game I have ever played has been flaw free, yes this game has issues too. I still think it's a lot of fun, since I didn't expect perfection ever anyway, and no matter others' opinion mine is that I believe they are doing what they can to improve it.

I am sorry you will speak up less, your advice has been usually good. I hope you change your mind!
    Oh I dont know about that. Mechwarrior 4 was pretty-well much flawless, as is Halo 3. Actually, I take that back...they both had flaws in that I finished the games too quickly. They needed to go on longer.

Then I re-read your remark and I apologize, because you said games that YOU played. Try the above games, you wont be disappointed.

And this game is not fun anymore. Seriously. It lost its fun-ness after a few seasons of utter bull****, illogical results and stupid, dumb-ass scheduling. I have said recently, a few times, that I am only trying to complete my stadium and then I am gone. And believe me, I wont look back. If they dont fix this game, I will dial it up a notch and make sure my voice is heard. I will not go into it further as it would go against forum laws.

If anyone wants to see me leave this forum, make a donation and help me complete my stadium. Anyone who donates, I will guarantee that I will use the $$$ to buy tokens and use the tokens only to speed up the construction and pay for the ingame $$$ to purchase the said upgrades. Once it is done, I will leave peacefully and forever.

Wow, this post was supposed to be in response about flawless games and look what it turned into....jaded, ya think???
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post

If anyone wants to see me leave this forum, make a donation and help me complete my stadium. Anyone who donates, I will guarantee that I will use the $$$ to buy tokens and use the tokens only to speed up the construction and pay for the ingame $$$ to purchase the said upgrades. Once it is done, I will leave peacefully and forever.
    Not 1 penny from me Cracicot I want you to stay hun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Cat...are you going to answer my question? What are Nordeus doing that makez you think they are doing what they can to improve the game? I genuinely want to know Incase I've missed something and you are more in the know than me?
    Same pish, different thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Not 1 penny from me Cracicot I want you to stay hun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nordeus will probably give you a million tokens now!!!!

Same as Mo your getting nothing from me. This forum would be boring without you.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca0507 View Post
    Same pish, different thread...
    Ok then....jog on...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    They *are* updating the game on a regular basis, it's easier to notice on the phone when you have auto update off, then it will nag you when there's an update.

Halo 3 still has no mans land drawing errors, and yeah it's too short. I'll maybe check out that Mech one sometime.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They *are* updating the game on a regular basis, it's easier to notice on the phone when you have auto update off, then it will nag you when there's an update.

Halo 3 still has no mans land drawing errors, and yeah it's too short. I'll maybe check out that Mech one sometime.
    I play on my phone and apart from changing the trophy design I don't actually see what improvements they make when they do an update for my phone and in true Nordeus style they don't tell you what they done.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Duffy View Post
    Don't think I'll be dishing out any more advice in these forums anymore. Not that many listened anyway. Just can't convince myself that it's right to be encouraging people to play this game the way it is. It's just too flawed and it seems like it will not be fixed in any meaningful way anytime soon. I'll keep playing, for now, but the thrill is gone.
    i guess you guys are right .. this game is kinda cool but has some issues in it..! i believe this game needs some changes and after that it will become the most amazing game in Fb i left this game for some reasons but now i've started it again so i like it though

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    That's not for us to answer.

If we do nothing, then nothing will happen. If we rant about it on the forums, also nothing will happen.
    agree ..! they won't change this game for just 100 people who are having complaints all over the T11 they need reasons and they won't probably listen i'll say they won't even get this thread because there are 10+ million members who are using and posting threads so i'll say forget about the IDea of changing top 11 and enjoy the game

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast