Thread: youth player and token need?

youth player and token need?

i have already sign 3 youth players (all MC position) from academy with quality of 33 each. i got new players today, unfortunately the position is MC. i dont want mc because i already got 3 good mc...does anyone know how to get new youth player from academy with different position? I also wonder why the token needed to sign new player is different in amount?
    Last edited by orcsforce; 01-18-2013 at 02:37 PM.
    1st season - .......
    2nd season - 1st in league, 1st in CL
    3rd season - 3rd in league, 2nd in CL

Rookie
    From academy not always there are MС. Forwards came across to me. The friend has now a goalkeeper from academy.
    Random! So random!
    I don't understand when the player comes from academy with one star!!!

i want to buy token

Quote Originally Posted by orcsforce View Post
    i have already sign 3 youth players (all MC position) from academy with quality of 33 each. i got new players today, unfortunately the position is MC. i dont want mc because i already got 3 good mc...does anyone know how to get new youth player from academy with different position? I also wonder why the token needed to sign new player is different in amount?
    i dont know how you can do that its random. if you looking for player in other position go to the market. sign the free youth and sell immediately. with 1 token plus the money you be lucky to get a good player.