Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: How to tolerate the boredom in-between matches!!??

Addicted
    Mb I should play championship manager in-between, but cm is bad for my eyesight as I will keep playing continuously due to easily addicted

Its better to go to a field, call down some friends, and swing or leg playing REAL FOOTBALL!!!! That's much more productive and fun. Will even cut down your fat.....
    Macca0507 likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    I realise besides a few minutes of training and checking transfer listed players, there's virtually nothing much else to do!! Stadium building also need to wait so many days.

How do u guys get through the long hours of waiting for something to happen in the game?
    Create some alt-accounts to play T11 on... You learn a lot quickly that way.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

The whole point of this game is it only takes 10 minutes to train set up team and see if theres anyone worth buying. Overall as a game its very very basic and kinda pay to win. The fact it only takes a few minutes a day is its only real plus point. If you had longer to play why wouldn't you be playing a proper game? Football Manager for instance.
    DiZZee, cracicot and Macca0507 like this.

Addicted
    powertrain a few players if you have the rest packs or tokens
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

play other games to kill time only you, not sat watching team same me
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andy tomlins View Post
    the whole point of this game is it only takes 10 minutes to train set up team and see if theres anyone worth buying. Overall as a game its very very basic and kinda pay to win. The fact it only takes a few minutes a day is its only real plus point. If you had longer to play why wouldn't you be playing a proper game? Football manager for instance.
    exactly!

Banned
    I realise besides a few minutes of training and checking transfer listed players, there's virtually nothing much else to do!! Stadium building also need to wait so many days.

How do u guys get through the long hours of waiting for something to happen in the game?
    This is the BEST thread I have ever read. The utter caustic tone of it has made me get off of my unemployed arse, put down my big bottle of cider and turn off Jeremy Kyle for 5 minutes and applaud.

The answer you were of course looking for is- POST ON FORUMS LIKE THIS COMPLAINING LIKE BITCHES.

Sir, you are a genius.
    cracicot, Marc Symons and danb like this.

Haha - I can't believe you wrote this! opened yourself up to a world of abuse
    Macca0507 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12