Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: injuries injuries injuries!

injuries injuries injuries!

Im begining to think this game is fixed. Thres not one game that goes by where a player gets an injury

This means I have to buy more health packs. I don'y mind doing this now and again but now I have 3 payers all njured for 5 days! That's 60 health paks to get them back on the field.

All my players start a game with at least 80% conditions and Very Good morale so whyare they getting injured so often?

You are probably fully heal them.
    Thats the worst thing to do, they will injured again. Injurys of 4 days or less are not worthy to use reds.
    Try to have a full squad to replace the players.

Try o start the game with 95% condition minimal

Apart from that, injurys are part of the game and we all have the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    You are probably fully heal them.
    Thats the worst thing to do, they will injured again. Injurys of 4 days or less are not worthy to use reds.
    Try to have a full squad to replace the players.

Try o start the game with 95% condition minimal

Apart from that, injurys are part of the game and we all have the same problem
    What's the worse thing to do? I don't know what you mean.

I have 4 strikers in my squad, at one point 3 were injured! What can I do then!? I had no choice to get my best striker up and running again. Aoart from this Im really enjoying the game, it is very addictive

Hi Rashad and welcome Dman 2pt is trying to tell you that you are falling into a Nordeous trap!! the more you pay on red packs the more injuries you seem to get !!! by all means hun heal your best striker but think before you do !!! 15 is the most on any injury do you need to get him fully fit or use just enough to leave a day ?? if you have no more games he will be ready tomorrow !! Sell an injured striker see if you can pick up a better one on transfer etc !!

Yes the game is addictive but really not worth paying money !!!! ( if you can help it ) !!!! but thats your choice !!

Good luck hun

I see thanks for clarifying. Another things that baffles me is when all my players are 100% condition and I do the 30% training, one will get injured!? Why is this?

If on high intensity there is more risk of injury in training hun as far as stretching is concerned I have my own theory on that lol

See it can happen in real life ( really Mr Lampard ) lol

Yep, do the normal training, 2 bars, high intensity is only good for those who do power training.
    You only reduces the time need to gaine SP, but 2 normal is equal to 1 hard in terms of gain.

Nothing really effects. If u r destined to get injuries, u will get it. Its not even on god's hand. Its like the puppet in the hands of Nordeus!!!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

I used to get injuries ALL THE TIME - Since i discovered stretching/cardio etc , i never get injuries. I have had 2 injuries all season.

Don't delude yourself. I used to have a ton of injuries, and this season i'm having very few (3 or 4, most of them for a couple of days, and never more than 3 injured at any time).

What do i do diferent from other seasons? absolutly nothing. So either Nordeus fiddled with the game Engine, or some how it chooses the teams it will hammer.

@Rashad Hussain: You should recheck your math! To fully heal 3 players, takes 45 Red packs (15 a player). Also, only heal players you absolutly need, using replacement players to easier matches. And 80% condition at match start is not good. I try to have them at full condition, if not possible over 95%, but at least 91%. Bellow that they start on the bench.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast