Thread: Getting ready for my 3rd season.

Getting ready for my 3rd season.

Hi guys another random newbie question. I know we have a long way to go this season, and my average quality is 27.8 . Im wondering when I should prepare for season 3. Im guessing the same happens, everybody loses a star, money goes up. Im wondering if I can get my players to 30 and above now that should stand me in good stead. Is this right?
    Im also thinking of ditching my 25 rated players to start building up on 29s so im ready to roll!

Any thoughts from you guys that have presumably done this ages ago!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by danielfeatley View Post
    Hi guys another random newbie question. I know we have a long way to go this season, and my average quality is 27.8 . Im wondering when I should prepare for season 3. Im guessing the same happens, everybody loses a star, money goes up. Im wondering if I can get my players to 30 and above now that should stand me in good stead. Is this right?
    Im also thinking of ditching my 25 rated players to start building up on 29s so im ready to roll!

Any thoughts from you guys that have presumably done this ages ago!

Cheers
    Ditch the 25 rating players and replace with 29 rating ones, or save all your tokens and buy a player from your scout list.

Apprentice
    You don't need help if your avg rating is 27.8 at level 2. -.-

Don't allocate any more skill points as you will probably be placed into a cup with level 5 and 6 next season. I'm sure you don't need to be any stronger this season for whatever competition you're in anyways. And unless your next league is full of token buyers, your current rating should already be enough to win you first place.

you sould selling the old players,into the new season to invest quality more players
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Thanks guys thats really re-assuring advice, skill points being saved, and 25 rated players being sold as we speak! Hows Level 3 and above? Seems like more things are unlocked!