Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 4am

Thread: 5 Star pop to 6 Star?

5 Star pop to 6 Star?

I've bought several 6 star players and had them drop to a 5 star, and pop back up to 6 stars again.

I've also bought many many 5 star players, but have never managed to get them to go 6 star.

Does that mean they cannot?

Ie: I buy a 5 star at the start of the season, plays every game (sometimes 3 in one day), never ever goes up to 6 star, but other players I paid 50 tokens for, go down and have gone up again.

Cheers, best game in the world by the way...

Quote Originally Posted by PJ32 View Post
    I've bought several 6 star players and had them drop to a 5 star, and pop back up to 6 stars again.

I've also bought many many 5 star players, but have never managed to get them to go 6 star.

Ie: I buy a 5 star at the start of the season, plays every game (sometimes 3 in one day), never ever goes up to 6 star, but other players I paid 50 tokens for, go down and have gone up again.

Maybe becoz u buy scout Q ending in 4/9 that is they r close to the next star, so when they drop, after 1 or 2 matches, they become 6* again. And the 5* u buy will not have ratings ending in 4/9 so they never becum 6*.
    And please never call this the best game in the world again, this is good but far far away from the best.
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Maybe becoz u buy scout Q ending in 4/9 that is they r close to the next star, so when they drop, after 1 or 2 matches, they become 6* again. And the 5* u buy will not have ratings ending in 4/9 so they never becum 6*.
    And please never call this the best game in the world again, this is good but far far away from the best.
    Cheers.
    I can call it what I like, it's my opinion. It's a complete rip off for tokens, but it's an awesome game.

Thanks for the advise, I think I know what you mean.....

I can call it what I like, it's my opinion. It's a complete rip off for tokens, but it's an awesome game.

Hmmm... So I won't interfere with your opinion. Sorry for that.
    So, back on topic, u got my point so that's nice. I had once bought a 5* DMC who turned into a 6* player after 2 matches. So, u see, they have to be close to be that. I have never bought any scout so have no idea about that.

4am
    Rookie
    That will only happen if you have a six star player and are subsequently promoted. Further training could see them return to six stars.

How old are they? Their stats won't improve a great deal once they hit 26.

No.

I buy a 5 star at the start of the season, plays every game (sometimes 3 in one day), never ever goes up to 6 star, but other players I paid 50 tokens for, go down and have gone up again.
    The younger they are, the better they will develop. 18-21 y/o's improve the quickest, then 22-25.

Each to their own!
    ThichDaBongFC likes this.

You say best game in the world then immediately start moaning about ticket prices. Surly the "best game in the world" would have no flaws?