• yes to changelogs, let the forum staff become our fodder

1 9.09%
  • no to changelogs, give the forum staff a torch

0 0%
  • no to both, forum staffs are yummy everywhere

0 0%

Thread: should changelogs be released

should changelogs be released

i think topeleven changelogs should be made open to the public. AFAIK you guys change things around once a week, but give us no info whatsoever. that should change so we can keep faith a bit. even the mobile apps have a very hazy changelog, with barely any info ("With this update, we've implemented various improvements to allow for a smoother gaming experience" but there seems to be many more bugs). why doesnt the PC version get 1 as well, only a bit more informative? put a big spanking changelog thread in the news and announcement subforum to show us you mean business.

annnd give some info to the forum team as well, give them a torch for staying in the walker infested forums. youve all seen what a vicious circle this forum can turn into
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

so 8 people have said yes, yet no response from MDK or any other nordeus employee.
    i too would like to say the newest topeleven app (2.12 i think) is a bit buggy. i missed a transfer and what others have stated, constant connection errors. nope its not my phones internet/time, im running 200KB/S on my S3
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat