Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Fixtures Timing NORDEUS

Fixtures Timing NORDEUS

Fixtures Timing NORDEUS-untitled35.png

when will u fix this ****?
    Last edited by Mohamed Sultan; 11-03-2013 at 08:14 PM.
    QuocBao, duchao and Med78 like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Even like that you have more then enough time to recover your players (with boosters of course)
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Even like that you have more then enough time to recover your players (with boosters of course)
    Pricop, you are usually the first to pipe up with the same message every time. Shame on you.

the fact is that we shouldnt have to change times. They should be fair times with at least 3 hours in between games. This is completely unfair and unrealistic. In what real league do you play one game after the other? Let me answer that for you...NONE!

I want more than 6 mins to change my team and stuff. I want 3 hours. That is fair.

Didn't you get the memo? They fixed this two seasons ago, as promised. There are now no longer any games within 3 hours of each other, because Nordeus said so.

Buy more tokens, get more boosters, forget about having fun, be the Nordeus.
    cracicot likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Are you serious? You should eventually act as a mod time to time. Sometimes is better just not to reply
    cracicot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Sultan View Post
    Attachment 14602

when will u fix this ****?
    You just proved ability your management team
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

4am
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    In what real league do you play one game after the other?
    'Double-headers' - ie one game played immediately after another - are commonplace here in England at amateur level towards the end of a season, if there is a fixture backlog (usually caused by poor winter weather resulting in large numbers of postponements).

a few hours for what.. cleaning your balls?? You don't know you still can play when stamina just about 50% without injury? Because injuries are f@@king random so do not expect you need over 85% health to get rid them. 10 min after the other is alright to me btw I intended not to reply but really tired of fixtures sh@ts... I need 1 month to be fair. real real real o m g... this is just a damn stupid game!

Well since one day in this game equal one weak in real football, 24 hours means 7 days and 3 hours is 1\8 of the day (the weak) so it's definitely the same day. My point is you don't see CL matches on Saturdays and Sundays. You don't play in league and CL at the same day.
    And when playing with 60% stamina or less it does increase injury ratio even that it is random, and more than that the players perform badly so you'd lose more often than not.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    ...the fact is that we shouldnt have to change times. They should be fair times with at least 3 hours in between games...
    Exactly...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast