Thread: Expiring contracts

Expiring contracts

Hello mates,

I have a simple question to ask - I have around 6-7 players that are in their last year of contracts.

I am thinking about renewing only a small number of them.

Currently I have 16 players in my team. If after the end of the season I have 15 players (which I believe is the minimum) and some of them are leaving the team, will I receive new players automatically aged 31+ years? Because the situation happened with a friend, he sold his goalkeeper on the last day of the season and was automatically provided a three star retiring goalie at the start of the new season.

I am hoping that I was able to point out the situation clear enough

I will look forward to your responses. Thank you in advance!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, if you do not have the minimum at the start of a new season, the game will provide you with retiring players of average Q for your level.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sell them all, and wait for next season to sign the one you want to keep. you have the 7 first days of next season to resigne them with lower money.
    All you need to keep is 14 player at the end of season (incluse the ones exprired contract) and next season you have for free some crap 2* player 32-33 yo(they will be retired soon) if you have less than 14 players(exclus exprired contract)
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015