Thread: crowd problems!

Exclamation crowd problems!

i'm a level 1 manager with a massive stadium with thousands of seats, parking lot, shopping mall, the whole works...my entry fees are as little as 2 and 3$, and i'm winning games. why then am i stuck with a crowd of just 800 at my games?

Because there is a maximum of assistanca for each level, at level 1 is 800.

Dosent matter the number of seats, that Why it is stupid to use tokens to acelerate the constrution of facilitys.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

1st lesson, never waste tokens in the stadium...-.-''' with this tokens you can have a team to win all the 1st season... and the 2nd... and maybe the 3rd... ask 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    1st lesson, never waste tokens in the stadium...-.-''' with this tokens you can have a team to win all the 1st season... and the 2nd... and maybe the 3rd... ask 1st.
    thanks a lot, fellas. i certainly should've asked first. my primary goal was to get that youth academy. lol...ah well, i think the developers are thieves. they shouldn't let users spend all those tokens developing their stadia to such levels and then turn around and put a cap on the number of spectators that could utilize the facilities. a level 1 manager should not be able to build an 801-seater stadium if 800 is the maximum number of people that could show up at the grounds.

ok, now not posible to change it xD
    so, 2nd thing u have to know, is that try to keep your young players of the academy that have 4-5 stars, because they train very fast...
    well... all depends of your budget... maybe you prefeer to buy scout players directly, of 6 stars, and thats all, but, think that every season if you win a level your players will loose a star, so, it can be expansive this game if you buy all, or lots of players every season.... so, try, to keep young players and train this, because if you have the stadium at max. you will have young players every 12 days and that helps a lot.
    and there are more things u have to know, just see some threads of this forum, will help you a lot.