Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: How can i see wich players train faster ?

How can i see wich players train faster ?

I know some players are training faster than others, even if they are same age and role.

How can i see wich players train faster ?

Market price is the only way, the one with the highest price are the fast trainers.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Other than training a group and comparing how they do, (look at SK gain bar before and after train)
    yeah, before you get them price is your only guide.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4am
    Rookie
    An alternative option is when you train your squad - or even after you've played a match (though this is less clear as old players can still rate highly in a game) - sort your players in order of 'Gain' from the training screen. Do this for two or three days and you'll soon figure out who amongst your squad is picking up the points.

thanks all, so it's best to buy the most expensive players i can afford ?

i will start "monitoring" their training sessions

4am
    Rookie
    Yes... As with most things in life, the best costs more!

Banned
    the best costs more but they are the ones with the worst form i bought a GK for 89.7M and his form is 4-3-5-6-5

you are right wishaam, i went from that ideea and bought a mr today of 5stars, he performed very bad, but he gained 1skill point from that game, so i'd say it was ok....

any1 knows how to improve form ? or u just let him play a coupple of matches and he improves by himself ( knows his teammates better :P )

In my experience,whater little I have had, 5* players take time to show their worth. Like my 5* AMC did nothing in his first 3 matches, got injured and after recovery, now he has a goal a game average with high avg rating. Same with my 5* ST Mattis who was avg first 4-5 games and now scorers every match and yesterday got a hat trick. And my 2 match old5* ST did nothing in his first match, yesterday he scored one and assisted one. But the defenders seem to start performing quite quickly, right from their 1st match. As for GK, some prove pathetic no matter what Q they r. My 5* Keeper Graikos was useless, bought another one who is much much better. Graikos is 22 yo and has M.V of 7.2 million. I am currently training him and will sell him at the end of the season.
    dsss likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    GK and MC are the hardest to get good ratings from in my team(s)
    Players do improve if they fit into their position and team mentality, some don't though. It's worth looking at the guys skill points that are performing well on your team and comparing against those that are not.
    My GK generally are reading the newspaper and thinking about lunch, so they get 5's and 6's I have learned to live with, and the MCs as well get 6's and I try to improve them, sometimes it works... sometimes I sell them.
    dsss likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast