Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Token prices go up !!

Quote Originally Posted by Macca0507 View Post
    Not surprised in the slightest actually. They cannae even be bothered to release the 'smokescreen' statement that I commented on.

I think that their statement will roll out to some servers by 20plenty then to everyone a 'little later on' as soon as 'potential issues have been looked into'.

Either that or when good old hell freezes over
    Half the time they don't even reply to PM's never mind release any statements.

I PM'd a moderator asking a question and when I didn't get a reply I PM'd them again and when they finally got back to me they rather cheekily said that they forgot to reply!!!! I then replied back to them and im still waiting for a reply back.

Considering this is a customer driven business then you would think they would be on the ball when dealing with their customers and that that would be a high priority for them...but no not Nordeus, its just more proof that Nordeus are ridiculously bad at customer relations!!!! Infact embarrassingly bad....I am now starting to feel sorry for them they are that bad.

There customer service is one of the worst iv seen. I threatened them with contacting Watchdog etc and they ignored me. They replied about the prices telling me that everyone's vary but swerved that. I have contacted Watchdog because what Nordeus are saying is that if you don't spend money on tokens they will be free/cheap - if you spend alot they will notice this and capitalise by upping your prices and hoping you will pay it without question.

My G/F is always offered 21 free tokens if she submits her card details (for verification purposes only) and I (because i have once before bought tokens) am not offered this. When i question it i get the same answer, I am not eligible as it is a way to encourage people to make first time purchases.

The different prices for different people is disgusting and i agree that I'm sure it is illegal. I will wait to hear from Watchdog and go from there. I do however think they will not be interested as you need many complaints for the same company for them to look into it.
    aiureah likes this.

Banned
    Belgrade (Serbia) | Nordeus

I'd love to see your application BigB79

Nordeus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    bwinparty.com

Their revenue and sports betting plans makes for interesting reading. Probably ex-Yugo warlords anyway
    macca revisited likes this.

Yeah i understand the match behind it. What i mean is, why is some peoples one price and others are another price because mine is still the older price

Quote Originally Posted by Ross Jenkins View Post
    Yeah i understand the match behind it. What i mean is, why is some peoples one price and others are another price because mine is still the older price
    Any chance u could u post a screenshot of your prices and leave your date and time from ur computer in it?

bwinparty.com

Their revenue and sports betting plans makes for interesting reading. Probably ex-Yugo warlords anyway
    Saw this a while ago....I've applied for every job...im just waiting to hear back from them....they will be testing the email for bugs and all that before they send it to me...should hear if I'll get an interview in about 2 years!!!!!

Seriously though the jobs that they are advertising for make me think that they don't have the correct people at the company to make the changes that are badly needed.
    Macca0507 likes this.

bwinparty.com

seriously, i couldnt believe my eyes on that wiki page. how can a company that exceeds that much make no changes whatsoever in a year? i thought they were under 1M with this 'progress'
    im guessing theyre trying to add some pixelated guys running up and down the field, but i still think its going to be as buggy as a pig flies over a frozen hell. why not try to fix the problems many people reported first. looking through the recruitment page theyre not hiring many scripters for this. not many changes to kill the troll engine IMO
    annnd the betting part. im a gambler, successful poker player, but seriously games where kids can play and gambling doesnt mix. i know it sounds hypocritical but yeah, exposing kids (dont know how many kids play) to an option in the game where you can start gambling is low. lets not forget gambling increases crime, i bring some somethings when i gamble. sure they can put some kind of an age requirement thing, but all you have to do is click a button and youre through. the 2nd paragraph on that bwinparty article pissed me off
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

tkjhgfhg

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    seriously, i couldnt believe my eyes on that wiki page. how can a company that exceeds that much make no changes whatsoever in a year? i thought they were under 1M with this 'progress'
    im guessing theyre trying to add some pixelated guys running up and down the field, but i still think its going to be as buggy as a pig flies over a frozen hell. why not try to fix the problems many people reported first. looking through the recruitment page theyre not hiring many scripters for this. not many changes to kill the troll engine IMO
    annnd the betting part. im a gambler, successful poker player, but seriously games where kids can play and gambling doesnt mix. i know it sounds hypocritical but yeah, exposing kids (dont know how many kids play) to an option in the game where you can start gambling is low. lets not forget gambling increases crime, i bring some somethings when i gamble. sure they can put some kind of an age requirement thing, but all you have to do is click a button and youre through. the 2nd paragraph on that bwinparty article pissed me off
    Check there Facebook page - There so busy relishing in there success and attending parties that they are far too busy for that. The truth is there obviously one of those companies that feel as long as the moneys coming in why spend on making the game better. It won't be until user figures start to decrease that they will update the game and then put themselves back out there with a new and improved game.

did look through their FB page, they did have a few good things rolling, but other than that mostly slacking off. i did see their 'now hiring' thing started in february, im guessing it started way before that. its amazing how theyre still hiring. i went to 1 of them for my company and we were flooded by day 1
    many companies went down this road, most burst sooner or later. wont be a pretty sight, easily avoidable though

i did notice my post was deleted, care to tell me why?
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast