Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Token prices go up !!

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    did look through their FB page, they did have a few good things rolling, but other than that mostly slacking off. i did see their 'now hiring' thing started in february, im guessing it started way before that. its amazing how theyre still hiring. i went to 1 of them for my company and we were flooded by day 1
    many companies went down this road, most burst sooner or later. wont be a pretty sight, easily avoidable though

i did notice my post was deleted, care to tell me why?
    They dodge serious questions - I filed a request/complaint through there request system about the whole 'Token scandal' and instead of explaining they simply closed my request filing as "dealt with". The sickest thing is, this game is the biggest online football simulation game in the world, yet they seem incompetent to deal with issues. When i joined i was warned of how frustrating this game and its developers can be, I chose to ignore it and assume it was just sour grapes from people that were having a bad time with results etc! how wrong i was.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    They dodge serious questions - I filed a request/complaint through there request system about the whole 'Token scandal' and instead of explaining they simply closed my request filing as "dealt with". The sickest thing is, this game is the biggest online football simulation game in the world, yet they seem incompetent to deal with issues. When i joined i was warned of how frustrating this game and its developers can be, I chose to ignore it and assume it was just sour grapes from people that were having a bad time with results etc! how wrong i was.
    I wonder how they would feel if Jose Mourinho found out about what type of company he has put his name to and he told them to beat it? That would be pretty embarrassing!!!!
    macca revisited likes this.

maccas banned
    still no reply about why 1 of my post here was deleted (no way it was a derp)
    my thread requesting changelogs on the nordeus support thing closed/deleted/whatnot

a friend said the same thing, 'be careful what you wish for', then left XD. til pigs fly ill probably still LOL about it

dont know, id like to see if someone can ask him though. wouldnt it be funny if that were true?
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Rookie
    Its sad; I only came onto the forum this time to see if anyone else had price changes. I was sorta hoping it was an error like it should have been in USD. I guess the mystery is over. Now they need a 70% off sale or similar to get me to part with more cash

BTW; with this will probably go my want of new strips and badges. Cus now I wont be able to drop some cash and buy something I like.

My money now belongs to Evony and Hex.
    Last edited by Tayonas; 11-14-2013 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayonas View Post
    Its sad; I only came onto the forum this time to see if anyone else had price changes. I was sorta hoping it was an error like it should have been in USD. I guess the mystery is over. Now they need a 70% off sale or similar to get me to part with more cash

BTW; with this will probably go my want of new strips and badges. Cus now I wont be able to drop some cash and buy something I like.

My money now belongs to Evony and Hex.
    They could have a 99% off sale and I still wouldn't give this lot any money. They are sham of a company.

My only hope is they sell the game to decent, well run, customer driven company.

I actually got a reply this morning telling me that there prices vary depending on customer region and game circumstances? So why is mine so high when i live in Devon (one of the worst paid places in England!)
    aiureah likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    They could have a 99% off sale and I still wouldn't give this lot any money. They are sham of a company.

My only hope is they sell the game to decent, well run, customer driven company.
    You mean like Electronic Arts? Bwahahahaha. I couldn't resist a chance to throw some sarcasm at EA

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    I actually got a reply this morning telling me that there prices vary depending on customer region and game circumstances? So why is mine so high when i live in Devon (one of the worst paid places in England!)
    I play on my phone and sometimes on my laptop and the prices on both of them are different....What's their excuse for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tayonas View Post
    You mean like Electronic Arts? Bwahahahaha. I couldn't resist a chance to throw some sarcasm at EA
    Hey right now I would take EA over Nordeus everytime!!!!

Nordeus are not just the worst gaming company ive dealt with, they are the worst company ever!!!

I would rather deal with BT or Groupon's customer service before Nordeus.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    I play on my phone and sometimes on my laptop and the prices on both of them are different....What's their excuse for that?
    Yea i notice that too .. I think phone prices are paid via 'Itunes' and Laptop uses 'Credit/debit card' Not that this should matter.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345